Message # 1 | 3:14 AM
I did built a web of www.jingrain.com for several months, the IP is 217.65.3.68, because it is a business web and the buyers are clustered in Europe and America, but I am living in China, to visit the web and manage it could't be so easy, several questions in the below who can help me to solve?
1. To visit the web at here is very slow even aborted,can't log in as a user, say nothing of log to control panel;
2. There is no Pull-Down Menu on the page top after logged in as a user, so no way enter the control panel;
3. Can't expand the Left Menu again when the mouse arrow are positioned on "products&insolutions info";
I don't know whether some incorrect changes caused these problems,I did added "google+1" tag code into some pages yesterday.
*Can we transfer a web to another server what Unet offered, then the web can be visit well either Occident and China?
*Except paypal and Credit card,does Unet has other collection method such as T/T?

Added (2012-03-20, 9:14 PM)
---------------------------------------------
The web was recuperated today,even faster than before,I think it is local communication provider's malfunction at here. However,thanks!