• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » change profile DOB
change profile DOB
gmonly

Message # 1 | 8:10 AM
for some reason my Date of Birth in my profile is incorrect. is there a way to change it?

it is the same on my site as it is here, i can not find where to change it, the month is not editable in my profile editor.

when i signed up, i had it hidden, but i see the month is shown, that is how i found it was wrong.
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2 | 8:36 AM
Go to your Webtop. On the Webtop, click the blue button on the lower left side of the page.

After clicking the blue button, click these;
Settings... >> Profile Settings

Edit the necessary fields and you're done!

Edit: I suggest you change your signature. It must not exceed two lines. That picture is humongous!
Post edited by 13053121k0 - Saturday, 2012-04-07, 8:45 AM
gmonly

Message # 3 | 8:59 AM
odd, it is correct there, but my profile edit page here shows the month incorrect still.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 9:13 AM
gmonly, gif avatars are also not permitted. Please change it within 24hours.

As to your question, if you have already registered on a site using uNet and the DOB is not correct it will unfortunately not update with the changed one on uNet. I am not sure why this happens and can neither offer any suggestions as to how to solve the problem. wink

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
gmonly

Message # 5 | 4:41 PM
I know I set the date correct when I registered, I do not know why it is set wrong. maybe it is a bug. it is set to be hidden anyways, just do not know if the system shows a birthday on the site, if it does, then my birthday will just show on the wrong date.
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » change profile DOB
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: