• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Registering Form (New User Registering Form)
Registering Form
Glen

Message # 1 | 5:23 PM
I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I would like to make a suggestion on the regitering form. As of right now you have this at the top of the form

Attention! This website is a member of uNet system. We recommend that you sign up to uNet system by means of filling this registration form. It will let you not only log in to all uNet websites (there are 1 000 000 such websites, you can recognize them by the icon in the login form) but also get a number of other possibilities.

For safe and convenient login to all the system websites it is recommended to use the toolbar or a special login button for FireFox, Chrome, IE browsers.

I would like to see this add to the top as well. It would help for the for the registering to the site. Here is what I woul Llike to be added.

Attention! This website is a member of uNet system. We recommend that you sign up to uNet system by means of filling this registration form. It will let you not only log in to all uNet websites (there are 1 000 000 such websites, you can recognize them by the icon in the login form) but also get a number of other possibilities.

For safe and convenient login to all the system websites it is recommended to use the toolbar or a special login button for FireFox, Chrome, IE browsers.

Add this line here - After registering please check your regular e-mail or junk mail for conformation! Thank You

"I Have No Gills, Therefore I Fish"
"Love The Wife, Fish Hard, Fish Till You Die"
www.glenscustomrods.com
PixelKhaos

Message # 2 | 5:43 PM
First off, don't use bigger fonts or different colors, it makes it hard to read.

And the line you're talking about is shown already, just not at the top.
If you want to edit the registration form, buy for any period of premium and change to "local users" under settings for user module.

Proud uCoz user since 2006
Freelance designer - http://pixelkhaos.com
PixelKhaos on twitter - @PixelKhaos

I can help you develop your site for a small fee.
Post edited by Acid - Sunday, 2012-04-08, 5:43 PM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 3 | 8:51 AM
Glen, please READ the forums rules. Firstly as Acid has said your font size is ridiculous. There is no need to make it so large. Secondly the use of red is restricted to staff users unless it covers less than 10% of your post. I have changed your post to conform with these rules.

As to your question Acid has aanswered it all really. I will forward the suggestion to the team however I am not positive it will be implemented. wink

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 9:09 AM
Locked. Suggestions should be posted on the Suggestion board.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Registering Form (New User Registering Form)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: