• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » why is this happening?
why is this happening?
Black-Mage

Message # 1 | 2:30 AM
my control panel for http://www.playstation.ucoz.net looks.. wierd, and this doesnt happen with any of my other websites CP. also, sometimes its fine, it looks normal. sometimes. this is bad because the admin bar that is usually located at the top isnt there. can someone tell me what the hells goin on?

here is a screenshot. thanks!
Attachments: 3312170.jpg (211.8 Kb)

◄]Registered 2012-04-15[►
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2 | 3:06 AM
Your browser failed to read the CSS of the control panel.
Black-Mage

Message # 3 | 7:03 AM
13053121k0, you fail to understand. this only happens to this specific control panel, but when i activate a different control panel from one of my different websites, everything is fine. this happens only to this specific websites control panel.

Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 4 | 7:56 AM
Black-Mage, Check the browser status on the bottom-left.

Done, but with errors on page.

As I said, the browser failed to read the control panel's CSS. And what do you expect? Using Internet Explorer at our time? Most likely bugs will appear. It's a failing browser.

Added (2012-04-23, 1:56 AM)
---------------------------------------------
If it's still occurring on other browsers, then you'll just have to wait for them to see this message and fix the errors on IE. Though it would be easier if you just downloaded Google Chrome.

Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 5 | 8:18 AM
Black-Mage, what's the server of your website as seen in the CP?
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 6 | 2:11 PM
Black-Mage, for testing purposes try to work from another copy of operating system, another computer and, if possible, using another network provider. E.g., you can check your website from one of Internet clubs as they meet all the mentioned conditions.
If you do not have such possibility, then it is desirable to do the following actions step by step:
1. Disable your firewall, antivirus while running diagnostics;
2. Disable the traffic saving services (e.g., Traffic Compressor);
3. Disable the torrent client or any other services that can create a lot of connections, if any;
4. Try to use another browser or update the current one. Maybe some necessary browser functions are disabled or are working incorrectly. If your Internet Explorer version is less than 8 – install latest Windows updates, or install Internet Explorer 8 as a separate package; if you use Opera version less than 10.60 or Firefox less than 3.6.3 – update the browser.
5. Make sure that cookies are accepted by the browser, clear the cookies history; check whether JavaScript is enabled in your browser; clear the cache (temporary files) of the browser. You can find the information on how to do this in the "Help" tab of your browser.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Black-Mage

Message # 7 | 1:33 AM
Sunny, im working on dozens of computers all the time. i mostly work at school, thats why (nothing better to do) anyway
Paradox,
Quote (Paradox)
what's the server of your website as seen in the CP?

i dont know what you mean man

Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 8 | 2:27 AM
Black-Mage, your site will be hosted on a certain server. If you open your Control Panel and select the general tab at the top you should find the name of your sites server. If your site is located on one that has been down recently it may explain the problems you have been experiencing with the CSS.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Black-Mage

Message # 9 | 6:07 AM
Paradox, i understand you now. but if you look at the screenshot again...the whole admin bar isnt there, so i cant show you the server.
would it help if i gave you the server one of my other sites?

if so, the server for (gameinfo.ucoz.com) is Server name: s17
if not...what do i do now?

Sunny

Message # 10 | 2:14 PM
Black-Mage, you do mean you have the same error on different computers and in different browsers?

Quote (Black-Mage)
would it help if i gave you the server one of my other sites?

No, it wouldn't help as if one website is hosted by s17, it does not mean that the other is hosted there as well. Actually, playstation.ucoz.net is on s16 and there were no problems with this server recently.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Black-Mage

Message # 11 | 0:52 AM
Sunny, Paradox, 13053121k0, thanks for the effort

uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » why is this happening?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: