• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Problem with modification of blocks.Need help Immediately (Problem with modification of blocks.Need help Immediately)
Problem with modification of blocks.Need help Immediately
bijayapaudel

Message # 1 | 11:08 AM
I have problem saving any changes ( create new block or edit existing block ) from builder.It always populate the error message saying " Access denied.Session period expired " .I've log out and log in and again same message if I make any modification with blocks. My site address is http://bijaya.do.am
Please help me as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.

Visit my website to have video chat with more than 1000 strangers online.
www.bijaya.do.am
Sunny

Message # 2 | 2:09 PM
bijayapaudel, you need to uncheck "Bind session to IP address (protection from theft of cookies)" in Control Panel -> Users -> User groups.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
bijayapaudel

Message # 3 | 5:14 PM
Thanks a lot for your reply.I have follow as you say but still same problem !!!
www.bijaya.do.am
Sunny

Message # 4 | 11:45 AM
bijayapaudel, try to clear your browser's cache and cookies or try to use another browser.
bijayapaudel

Message # 5 | 6:42 AM
I found my site only supported(opens but not able to login) by "Mozilla Firefox".I don't know why ? What's it's solution ? I have cleared my "Mozilla firefox" cookies.But still same problem and same error message !!! sad sad :(
www.bijaya.do.am
Sunny

Message # 6 | 10:56 AM
bijayapaudel, for testing purposes try to work from another copy of operating system, another computer and, if possible, using another network provider. E.g., you can check your website from one of Internet clubs as they meet all the mentioned conditions.
If you do not have such possibility, then it is desirable to do the following actions step by step:
1. Disable your firewall, antivirus while running diagnostics;
2. Disable the traffic saving services (e.g., Traffic Compressor);
3. Disable the torrent client or any other services that can create a lot of connections, if any;
4. Try to use another browser or update the current one. Maybe some necessary browser functions are disabled or are working incorrectly. If your Internet Explorer version is less than 8 – install latest Windows updates, or install Internet Explorer 8 as a separate package; if you use Opera version less than 10.60 or Firefox less than 3.6.3 – update the browser.
5. Make sure that cookies are accepted by the browser, clear the cookies history; check whether JavaScript is enabled in your browser; clear the cache (temporary files) of the browser.

uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Problem with modification of blocks.Need help Immediately (Problem with modification of blocks.Need help Immediately)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: