• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » PAGE IN TWO LANGUAGES
PAGE IN TWO LANGUAGES
KraMarka

Message # 1 | 11:44 PM
Hello everyone,
Ucoz is now avaiable in a lot of languages, i would like to add a second language for my site ,with is avaiable in ucoz system... so my question is how to do it?
E.G i want to people can choose language by entering site.
I hope it is possible,
Best Regards.
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2 | 4:14 AM
KraMarka, Try using Google translate and add it on your site. If you want a good translation, create two pages with different language, for example, the first page is english, and the other page version is japanese. But if you want many languages, I suggest Google translate.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 3 | 9:21 AM
KraMarka, there is not standard system feature that is able to do what you are asking. My best advice is to do as YamiTatsuro has said and use Google or another 3rd party translating provider. The alternative to this includes an extremely large amount of custom coding which I would term as an advanced solution.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
KraMarka

Message # 4 | 12:59 PM
Thanks for answers,
Have anyone of you have it done with google translate?I want to check if its worth to do it...
Thanks again,
Best Regards.
LExperts

Message # 5 | 1:21 PM
I am also trying to do 3 languages, but .... Can anybody help me?
Animorph

Message # 6 | 2:04 PM
LExperts, If you read what YamiTatsuro and Paradox, stated above then you would know what to do . you can use a google translate button on your site or just simply create 3 pages all in a different language and add little flags on top of the pages so they can choose in which language they will read your pages. These flags are obviously linked to your other pages. if you know how to do that then i just gave you the solution.

Best regards

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Sunny

Message # 7 | 9:09 AM
Quote (Animorph)
just simply create 3 pages all in a different language

I suggest this method because Google translator won't translate pages as good as a human can do it.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » PAGE IN TWO LANGUAGES
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: