• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Redirection (...)
Redirection
Black-Mage

Message # 1 | 10:20 AM
Sunny, im really sorry about a brand new thread, but i just said i cant post comments. for some reason, i can only post threads. ive tried different computers, i dont have different browser.... if i cant figure this out, then im just going to make another profile and see if the works...
once again, sorry about another thread.

if you can, you can email me, or pm, but you dont have to. whatever your reply is that i cant solve the problem then ill make another profile. thanks

◄]Registered 2012-04-15[►
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 10:46 AM
Black-Mage, I have PM'd you regarding the issue. smile If you are able to reply to the PM please do so, else email myself at dash.desig@gmail.com smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 3 | 11:04 AM
Black-Mage, continue the discussion with Paradox via PMs, if my help will be needed as well, Paradox will contact me.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Black-Mage

Message # 4 | 2:36 PM
Sunny, Paradox, thank you both (again tongue ) i had to close all applications, and i even rebooted the computer. i found out that one of the programs i had running was connected to the internet, and it was holding the cookies, so that even when i deleted this through the internet, it was still on the program. i was really stumped there. thanks ^^

◄]Registered 2012-04-15[►
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Redirection (...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: