• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Spammers on my site, Help!!! (I keep getting spammer comments!)
Spammers on my site, Help!!!
Akklius

Message # 1 | 5:13 AM
I'm not sure what I did or how the heck they got through...but I keep getting spammer postings as comments on my website, how the heck do i eliminate this and stop it from coming back?!! Please help!! it's annoying as heck!!!

go to my site at: HTTP://GAMEGROOVE.UCOZ.NET and look at the 3 comments on my last news posting at top and you'll see what i'm talking about for the annoying spam messages! I'll leave it up for a few days until someone can help me get rid of this problem and hopefully put a stop to it.
Black-Mage

Message # 2 | 5:57 AM
Akklius, read this:

http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/9-2577-1

hope this helps happy

In the future, please search before you post. you might find your answers right away, and you will save the time of the forum staff.

◄]Registered 2012-04-15[►
Post edited by Black-Mage - Tuesday, 2012-06-05, 10:21 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 3 | 9:26 AM
Akklius, please continue at the provided thread. uCoz provide a number of tools to help prevent spammers from targeting sites, if these are not enough then we are not really going to be any further assistance towards the matter however there are a number of posts which may hold some suggestions.

Good luck. wink

'Closed

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Spammers on my site, Help!!! (I keep getting spammer comments!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: