• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Problems with page title (unnecessary characters)
Problems with page title
extracafe

Message # 1 | 1:08 AM
why is this show on every module (photo , file cat , site cat...)? wacko

jackass

Message # 2 | 12:18 PM
No look in Main » Customize design » Editing templates choose template and edit this line
<title>$MODULE_NAME$ - $SITE_NAME$</title>
extracafe

Message # 3 | 11:53 PM
photo module

Page with a full sized photo and comments

Code

<title>$PHOTO_NAME$ - $CAT_NAME$ <!--%IFTH1%0%-->- $SECTION_NAME$<!--%IFEN1%0%--> - $MODULE_NAME$ - $SITE_NAME$</title>

ok I'll change this. but, why is this added?

jackass

Message # 4 | 9:21 AM
Quote (extracafe)
ok I'll change this. but, why is this added?

Have the sane for few pages, but I don't know why, I guess it's because of using visual editor
easysharez

Message # 5 | 12:44 PM
I am trying to get the Shifting TITLE tag to work, is there a forum topic on here that gives directions on how to get this feature to work.
Yes, I have been searching on the site for the right subject to post this in and this is the closes I have came to it.

Any help would be thanked

Thanks
EZ

Sunny

Message # 6 | 3:57 PM
easysharez, please remind me where is this feature.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
easysharez

Message # 7 | 3:58 PM
Spose to be in builder/add block , but when I go to add a block nothing comes up.

Also located in the widgets under browser tricks/shifting title tag.

I can get a code for what I want, but don't know where to put it for it to work for the whole site at all times.

Post edited by easysharez - Monday, 2009-10-19, 4:46 PM
Tommy

Message # 8 | 6:01 PM
easysharez,
It won't show up in the block. Add the title in the widget and save the builder.
Now, look at your browser. The title will change. I hope you are asking about this.

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Problems with page title (unnecessary characters)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: