• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Security code missing in Contact US form
Security code missing in Contact US form
Flipperbear404

Message # 1 | 10:36 AM
ok i have 2 problems 1. I added a Security code but the numbers dont show up and 2.If i click send message nothing happens it just stays on the page and dosent load
Sunny

Message # 2 | 10:47 AM
Flipperbear404, try to re-create the form (delete it and create again).
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Tommy

Message # 3 | 12:05 PM
Can we have a look at your site? Just to make sure that we are able to send the mail using the form.

Note: I checked your site, but it's under service.

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Post edited by Vinothdazzlin - Monday, 2009-09-07, 12:05 PM
Flipperbear404

Message # 4 | 12:11 PM
ok now try
Tommy

Message # 5 | 12:43 PM
Goto Emailforms- module design customization. Check whether you have this ( $SECURITY_CODE$ ) . If it's not there then you should add this on the security code line.

This is how it appears in my template. I give this just to show you for example. Check this and check yours to get the difference and add as per your requirements.

Code
<tr><td>Security code <font color="red">*</font>:</td><td><input type="text" name="f7" size="4" maxlength="4" style="text-align:center;"> $SECURITY_CODE$</td></tr>

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Post edited by Vinothdazzlin - Monday, 2009-09-07, 12:49 PM
Sunny

Message # 6 | 3:28 PM
Flipperbear404, you pasted on the Contact Us page the HTML code of the form. And you need to paste $MFORM_1$, not the whole HTML code.
Flipperbear404

Message # 7 | 10:47 PM
ok i did that i can see the Security code and i can send msgs now but if i type in the Security code it says its wrong when i know its 100% right can someone try or tell me how to fix it
Sunny

Message # 8 | 10:15 AM
Flipperbear404, the form has been fixed by Tech. Support. It happened because you deleted "Site rating" field from the HTML template but it was present in Fields Constructor. If you want to edit Contact Us form - use Fields constructor and don't forget to click "Rebuild form template" afterwards - just don't mess in with HTML if you don't know it well enough. And be more attentive because next time you might not get help from the techs.
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Security code missing in Contact US form
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: