• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Auto Hide Links
Auto Hide Links
SlimDaddy

Message # 1 | 8:19 PM
Apologies to Dartz regarding my last thread but honestly I did use SEARCH for the auto resizing of images, and what showed up didn't seem to suit what I was looking for. On to my next dilemma.

As with the auto resizing I've tried it on my own and even Googled for an answer, but no luck so far. I'm looking for some coding that would hide links and things contained within a CODE box from non-registered Guests. If this has already been posted elsewhere all apologies, but again I'm just not finding it. Thanks again.

Unique

Message # 2 | 9:21 PM
SlimDaddy, this maybe helpful: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/26-6361-1
Try to use Search next time.

SlimDaddy

Message # 3 | 9:28 PM
I did use SEARCH, so no thanks for the remark. Anyway, that does not answer my question as that merely suggests to switch the [CODE] boxes to [HIDE]. That's only good for individual links as it's not plausible to go through every link in every forum to modify all [CODE] boxes to [HIDE]. I know it's an option for vB users, I'm just wondering if anyone knows a code that would hide all [CODE] boxed information from Guests. Like making [HIDE] default for all non-registered people.
Dartz

Message # 4 | 10:12 PM
Quote (SlimDaddy)
Apologies to Dartz regarding my last thread but honestly I did use SEARCH for the auto resizing of images, and what showed up didn't seem to suit what I was looking for.
I understand.

Quote (SlimDaddy)
I did use SEARCH, so no thanks for the remark. Anyway, that does not answer my question as that merely suggests to switch the [CODE] boxes to [HIDE]. That's only good for individual links as it's not plausible to go through every link in every forum to modify all [CODE] boxes to [HIDE]. I know it's an option for vB users, I'm just wondering if anyone knows a code that would hide all [CODE] boxed information from Guests. Like making [HIDE] default for all non-registered people.
Automatically that's not possible. You can restrict board permissions for guests.

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Auto Hide Links
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: