• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Template Changer! (I need a script that allowed my CMS (Ucoz) to change templ..)
Template Changer!
Larriken21

Message # 1 | 6:25 AM
I need a script that will allow my CMS (Ucoz) to change into different templates/skin colours.

An example is at Runehq.com - under the RuneHQ logo there is a variety of option for different skin colours for the website.

Now I sent an e-mail to Sunny and her reply was, "Yes it must be possible by means of scripts and at least basic coding skills. I cannot give you the scripts, try to search them in Google."

I have searched for basic scripts but majority of them PHP, hence Ucoz does not allow PHP scripts.

So please, does anyone have a XML script for a template/skin changer.

Thank you,
-Larriken21

A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.
Post edited by Larriken21 - Tuesday, 2009-11-17, 6:25 AM
Sunny

Message # 2 | 8:48 AM
Moved to Users Communication.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
TheLOKO

Message # 3 | 12:05 PM
HMMM i would be quit interested to gain knowledge about this topic, ima put my thinking hat on (tomorrow when im not off my fave and tired) and try and find this!!

P.S i prob want and will need help finding.

uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Template Changer! (I need a script that allowed my CMS (Ucoz) to change templ..)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: