• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Diplay all Images added in Photo Album
Diplay all Images added in Photo Album
warezparadise

Message # 1 | 5:37 AM
I want to ask that How Do I display all images added in photo album.In the module settings of photo album Maximum number is 50 only.But I want to display my all images added in Photo album..
Sunny

Message # 2 | 8:56 AM
warezparadise, I think the only way is to use Informers. I didn't check but it must be possible to display more than 50 photos in this way.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
warezparadise

Message # 3 | 1:56 PM
Quote (Sunny)
warezparadise, I think the only way is to use Informers. I didn't check but it must be possible to display more than 50 photos in this way.

It displays 25 to 30 photos only..

But I don't want to use informers.

Sunny

Message # 4 | 2:26 PM
warezparadise, then I don't know any other way.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
X[D_Leader

Message # 5 | 7:49 PM
First Time Post i love ucoz i will continue using it my ucoz web is www.clanxd.biz :P anyways i need help with the photo albums you see i have mutliple photos and i want to show more than 12 at a time is it possible to do that? at 1page http://clanxd.clan.su/photo/1 note that there is 12 is it possible for maby to increase that amount?

thanks in the future

Unique

Message # 6 | 9:24 PM
Go to: Control panel -> Photo Albums -> Module settings -> Number of photos per page in an album: .
Tommy

Message # 7 | 3:05 AM
Unique, please link so that if there is any doubt for him he can use this http://www.forum.ucoz.com/forum/13-2286-1 wink
"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Diplay all Images added in Photo Album
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: