• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Other Languages » Italian uCoz (Can I halp you to make uCoz in Italian?)
Italian uCoz
AresSieran

Message # 1 | 5:45 AM
If you send me one file that contain the uCpz'texts with the link of the page for view the point and the context of the word in the phrase I'll translate all uCoz in Italian, for the users of my forum and also for all'uCoz Italian users smile

Please let me have this chance, because I also translated the most poxible parts of my uCoz forum and now I want to translate it all biggrin
Maybe also the uCoz website wink

Sunny

Message # 2 | 9:21 AM
AresSieran, unfortunately we do not plan to add Italian in the nearest future.

But you can send your suggestion to natasha[at]ucoz.com. The message should contain: Information about you; contact details, phone number, skype; the reason why you decided to help.

Quote (AresSieran)
Please let me have this chance, because I also translated the most poxible parts of my uCoz forum and now I want to translate it all

This thread can be helpful: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/9-4835-1

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
AresSieran

Message # 3 | 7:01 PM
Yes but this is too long for me, if you could send me the file I'll translate all everithing and if you'll want some help I'll help you in everithing smile
Layla

Message # 4 | 8:21 PM
Hello, I am italian I hope to find a guide for use ucoz

Added (2010-10-13, 2:21 PM)
---------------------------------------------
AresSieran, ciao sono italiana anche io e ho creato un blog con ucoz. ma praticamente non riesco a fare molto da sola. non esiste una guida in italiano?

AresSieran

Message # 5 | 10:13 PM
Unfortunately there aren't italians guide, but if you want I could help you smile

Layla, purtroppo non c'è una guida in italiano, però se vuoi ti posso aiutare io smile basta che vai sul mio profilo, così vedi il mio sito e se entri nel forum mi cerchi e nella firma di ogni mio messaggio c'è il mio numero di cellulare, e-mail e altro biggrin

uCoz Community » General Information » Other Languages » Italian uCoz (Can I halp you to make uCoz in Italian?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: