• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » uNet Gifts Contest
uNet Gifts Contest
CodeResolution

Message # 1 | 4:53 PM
I'm happy to announce the opening of yet another uCoz contest!

It is well-known that our nearest plans include uNet full launch. Social connections between the users are going to be implemented there. But what kind of communication is that, if there are no gifts, presents and other stuff to express your emotions. I mean small graphic images, which can be exchanged among users (example).

We would like our presents to be the most beautiful and original. That is why we suggest all of you to become a part of gifts-creation process within this contest. This is a contest for those who can and love painting. The purpose of it is to paint an original gift for the upcoming uNet project.

Participating in the contest will not only bring you nice gifts. Your portfolio will be enriched as well.

For full information, participation and look at work already uploaded. Take a good look at, http://win.ucoz.com/news/unet_gifts_contest/2011-02-21-8

Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
Animorph

Message # 2 | 5:24 PM
CreativeCollusions, what a quick notice of you , i hope everyone will try to show their skills on this smile even you
To busy building a passive income online ;)
CodeResolution

Message # 3 | 11:14 AM
Indeed. I will look into this.
Kind regards,
Elliott.

CoffeeCone

Message # 4 | 5:36 AM
That's nice... I saw it this advertisement on my control panel the other day when I was recording my tutorial for one of my Hints and Tips post.
"Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer 6." - Microsoft || Join the cause. Help your friends.

Post edited by shadowslash - Thursday, 2011-02-24, 5:37 AM
CodeResolution

Message # 5 | 1:02 AM
I should have closed this sooner. View the winners of the content here.

- Closed.

Kind regards,
Elliott.

uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » uNet Gifts Contest
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: