• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Nominate uCoz for "The Crunchies Awards 2011"
Nominate uCoz for "The Crunchies Awards 2011"
Sunny

Message # 1 | 1:08 PM
Dear uCoz community!

Probably you have already noticed that uCoz takes part in the contest "The Crunchies Awards 2011", in the category "Best Shopping Application"! The contest consists of several stages. The first stage – nominating. The services that will get more nominations will pass to the second stage. You can nominate only once a day.

We need your support! All you need to do is just a couple of clicks! It's simple.

1. Click the link .

2. Click the “Nominate” button.

You can also support uCoz via Facebook or Twitter.

UPD: The nomination stage is over. Thank you for your support! We are waiting for the results and hope to see uCoz in TOP 5 of the category "Best Shopping Application" at the beginning of January 2012.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Animorph

Message # 2 | 10:30 PM
Done smile
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Jan

Message # 3 | 11:46 PM
Done.. smile
Sunny

Message # 4 | 8:27 AM
Jan, Animorph, thnx smile
Sunny

Message # 5 | 11:20 AM
The nomination stage is over. Thank you for your support! We are waiting for the results and hope to see uCoz in TOP 5 of the category "Best Shopping Application" at the beginning of January 2012.
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Nominate uCoz for "The Crunchies Awards 2011"
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: