• Page 1 of 2
  • »
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Domain registration service from uCoz: domains.ucoz.com
Domain registration service from uCoz: domains.ucoz.com
mehaNik

Message # 1 | 4:08 PM
We want to announce about the launch of our new project – the domain registration service http://domains.ucoz.com!

Now uCoz users will be able to get custom domains for their websites from uCoz directly. We offer you a reliable and safe service, with free privacy protection.

At the moment the service offers registration of domains in 46 domain zones, including the most popular .COM, .NET, .ORG. In future the list will be extended.

Payments are accepted via 2СО, which means that you can pay either by a credit card (Visa, MasterCard) or by PayPal.

Tutorial: How to buy a domain at domains.ucoz.com

http://ucoz-wiki.com - WIKI about uCoz
http://beston.ucoz.com - Best Websites On uCoz.com
CodeResolution

Message # 2 | 10:57 AM
Some nice extensions would '.ve', '.lk' etc. They have never been done before though, so to offer these might be difficult.
Kind regards,
Elliott.

"The best uCoz" critic since 2007.
Qualified website, branding, print & user interface designer.

I'm on Behance and Twitter.
erandi

Message # 3 | 7:29 PM
CodeResolution, They offer what their reseller offers.

Noticed the prices are very high. I'd suggest to use an other registrar like *advertising* biggrin

Post edited by erandi - Saturday, 2012-08-04, 7:47 PM
Arthur2186

Message # 4 | 4:18 PM
Hi,

I bought a domain from the Ucoz, made the payment, received a confirmation on my payment. However it has been about 24 hours since I did that and the Ucoz still says that "We are currently processing the registration of your domain name. Please wait while we complete this."

In addition to that, other domain name services still show that my domain www.ecrsd.org is still available to buy. So someone can buy it, although I already paid for it???

Can someone tell me when Ucoz will finish processing my domain registration?? Does it take more than 24 hours???

Thanks!!!
Sunny

Message # 5 | 8:21 AM
Arthur2186, there are currently some technical problems. I'll inform you as soon as they've been fixed.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Elexy

Message # 6 | 9:12 AM
Hi, I don't want to lose the domain names I have for my websites, so how I can buy my website domain names before they expire?..
Proud Ucoz Member Since 2013
Warning: Do not trust Zayaan Ibrahim with projects, he will scam you by overpricing!
♥ http://rawtrex.com/ ♥
Sunny

Message # 7 | 10:55 AM
Elexy, yes, you can renew the domains before they expire. The period, prior to expiration, during which a domain can be renewed, depends on the domain zone.
Elexy

Message # 8 | 12:08 PM
Sunny, both of mine are .com... Any information I can get from you on that?
Warning: Do not trust Zayaan Ibrahim with projects, he will scam you by overpricing!
Sunny

Message # 9 | 2:24 PM
Elexy, if I'm not mistaken, .com domains can be renewed at any time. Please note that you will also receive notifications prior to the domains expiration:

The reminders are sent to the Customer Username (E-mail Address) and Administrative Contact from 45 days prior to the domain name's expiry, on the 1st, 11th and 21st day of every month, until the domain name is either Renewed or Deleted (due to non-renewal).

Elexy

Message # 10 | 10:53 AM
Sunny, thanks!
greendragon13

Message # 11 | 3:32 PM
hello my friends, i want to ask why my site is down from domains@ucoz.org but i have payed from 27/4/2018 for one more year??? what's going on???i look forward for an instant replay. thanks

Added (2018-04-29, 3:28 AM)
---------------------------------------------
and my domain is la8osapofash.com what;s going on????pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee help!!!!!!! i have sent at UCOZ LTD.
(billing@ucoz.es) the transacion numer with photos from my paypale renew!!!!!!!!! please help!!!!!!!!!!

Added (2018-04-29, 3:32 PM)
any help here please.....

Gromov

Message # 12 | 6:27 AM
greendragon13, Please specify the ticket number of your request via a private message, this way I can identify the request of yours and check the current status.
Gromov

Message # 13 | 7:19 AM
greendragon13,
The domain has an incorrect set of name servers: sk.s7.ans2.ns58.klczy.com, sk.s7.ans1.ns58.klczy.com

Change the NS records to the uCoz ones and your domain will be operating just fine.
greendragon13

Message # 14 | 9:45 AM
how i change the NS that you are saying?the servers names are
ucoz.mars.orderbox-dns.com - ucoz.earth.orderbox-dns.com - venus adn mercury

Added (2018-04-30, 9:45 AM)
and at the top of the link of my website it says at a small yellow bar that "This domain has expired. Kindly login to your Control Panel should you wish to renew it."
Post edited by greendragon13 - Monday, 2018-04-30, 9:46 AM
Gromov

Message # 15 | 10:13 AM
greendragon13, Here are the necessary NS records: ns1.ucoz.net, ns2.ucoz.net, ns3.ucoz.net.
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Domain registration service from uCoz: domains.ucoz.com
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: