Message # 1
We keep fixing system bugs and releasing updates - that’s what I’m going to announce today. This is the 5th update this year, and of course not the last one!
The updates have been divided into categories for your convenience.
- error when moving options in Control Panel;
- on the order page payment and delivery methods weren't chosen in some cases, now the choice is made by default in any order;
- incorrect displaying of hidden categories in the $CATEGORIES$ code on the page /shop/all has been fixed;
- a mark, notifying about an item presence in user's wish list, has been added when editing the number of items via the moderator panel;
- added to the module settings: the minimum number of items in an order and the maximum number of items in an order;
- the s_clear_amount setting for SmsCoin has been added;
- auto-transfer of a user into another group if he submitted orders;
- the possibility to set custom delivery price on the order page (to use custom calculators);
- a number of minor bug fixes, invisible to users but necessary for the stable work of the module.
- the bug with entry display on the CP "Entry management" page for some users has been fixed;
- the bug with the br tag when adding/editing videos has been fixed;
- the $ADD_ENTRY_LINK$ variable has been added to all templates of the module.
Visual Comment Editor
- the bug with smilies and saving of typed text in Internet Explorer has been fixed;
- if a security code (captcha) is typed incorrectly, the text in the comment field/private message/forum post is saved and doesn't disappear.
- going to the first unread message - sometimes this feature didn't work right and a user was taken to a random thread page. This bug has been fixed;
- non-working delete button on the page with user's threads;
- the button to recount threads and posts has been added to the module settings.
- when switching to the PDA site version the page doesn't need to be refreshed any more;
- the code $USER_AGENT_PDA$ can now define Opera Mobile 12.
- Catalogs: the bug with the "Non-existent entry" error when rating entries has been fixed;
- Publisher: the incorrect displaying of RSS feed by the address /publ/rssya/ has been fixed;
- Site News: the bug in the calendar (allowable year values) has been fixed - from 2010 till now;
- Photo Albums: the code $USER_LOGGED_IN$ has been added to the "Appearance of photo entries".
Other Updates and Bug Fixes
- The bug with the error "The smiley calling code contains unallowable characters" when deleting a smiley in Control Panel has been fixed;
- the bug with the IP address checkup on the user’s page and in forum appearance of entries has been fixed;
- the work of the "Comments premoderation" feature has been fixed;
- the work of the import of remote code RCODE has been improved;
- the work of the setting "No security code required" for the "Users" group in the user permissions has been fixed.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Message # 2
Thanks for the updates and hard work fixing those bugs.
Kindly have another look on my issue/problem regarding appearance of <span style="font-size: 8pt;"> in WYSIWYG editor. The problem has not yet been fixed. More details here - http://www.affordablecebu.com/load....0-15773 .
Post edited by khen - Wednesday, 2013-05-01, 4:45 AM