• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Special Offer for uCoz's 8th Birthday!
Special Offer for uCoz's 8th Birthday!
Sunny

Message # 1 | 4:46 PM

On October 29 uCoz celebrated its 8th birthday, and today we are celebrating Halloween! We've decided to mark these two dates with the release of a new payment method - Recharge codes. If, for some reason, you can't use the standard payment methods - that's what you need!
You can buy the codes anywhere and recharge the account of your website by applying them.

Goodies!

Buy a recharge code today and save 70%! That is, you pay $3 and get a recharge code for $10. You can buy a code at http://giftcode.ucoz.com/

Terms of the Special Offer

• you can buy a code for a discount price only till November 3 inclusive;
  • the code can be activated and deposited to a website account by November 10, 2013;
  • you can use the funds from your website account at any time - today, in a week or even in a year;
  • only one gift code can be activated per one website.

How it looks

You can find the new payment method in Control Panel -> $ Paid services -> Recharge of personal account:

A recharge code is a numeric code like

You need to enter it into the corresponding field:

And click Use the code.

The funds will be deposited to your account immediately:

Then you will be able to buy a paid package or a separate service, and pay for it from the website account.

Where you can get a code

Soon the codes will be sold anywhere where you can buy similar electronic items. We will also use them in various contests, special offers, events, and we are starting right now!

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Davor24

Message # 2 | 5:20 PM
Nice... happy
bodbreed

Message # 3 | 6:22 AM
Very nice

Added (2013-11-01, 0:22 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Wait so what if my package costs more than that? [sorry if i'm missing the point]

Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 2:38 PM
XO-Ferg, I guess you can buy multiple? I'll have to confirm this but that's my two cents on the matter. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Raver

Message # 5 | 2:59 PM
XO-Ferg, more than 10$/month? Well, you can buy two separate codes, recharge your website with one and create a 2nd test website (if you already don't have a 2nd website). There, you recharge the 2nd code and after you can transfer the needed amount on the first website.

In order to transfer the respective amount, you need to contact the Technical Support via the CP, explain them in detail the situation and ask them to do the transfer for you. The transfer will cost only 0.5$ which will be deducted from the transfer website.
rogi

Message # 6 | 6:59 PM
I was unable to sign in with uID, when I clicked on login nothing happened so I bought as a guest.

Later, everything was OK, but i login at: http://giftcode.ucoz.com/shop/invoices.
Is it possible now to attach my purchase to my uID account?
Sunny

Message # 7 | 10:50 AM
Quote rogi ()
Is it possible now to attach my purchase to my uID account?

The purchase can't be attached to a uID account, but to a uCoz website. You need to log in to the website Control Panel -> Paid services -> Recharge of personal account -> Recharge code (USD) and use the received code.

Sunny

Message # 8 | 10:53 AM
The special offer is over. Thank you for participating!

Please note that the purchased codes can be activated only by November 10 (not inclusive). To activate a code, go to Control Panel -> Paid services -> Recharge of personal account -> Recharge codes (USD) . Enter your code and click Use the code. The money will be added to the website account. The money can be used to purchase a paid service at any time.

Ed05

Message # 9 | 1:17 PM
Sunny, This was very nice offer, i hope that you will give us more benefits again soon.. happy
!
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Special Offer for uCoz's 8th Birthday!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: