• Page 1 of 2
  • »
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Christmas and New Year Present from uDesigners
Christmas and New Year Present from uDesigners
Sunny

Message # 1 | 1:33 PM

In some places it is already snowing, in some not, but Christmas and New Year are close anyway smile So make a cup of tea, and sit back in a comfortable chair. Today we've prepared a present for you!

uDesigners and uCoders have developed a Christmas template for your website!

Download the Free Template     Buy the Premium Version

More About the Template

We, like everyone else, are looking forward to the Christmas and New Year holidays when families gather together, houses are decorated with bright lights and smell like Christmas trees, gingerbread and cocoa, and we can finally enjoy our days off smile
Our designers have decided to share this nice pre-holiday mood! They've created a Christmas template with specially created cute illustrations and photos.

But they've not only created the template, they've decided to share the process with us, to show how they draw, coded, discussed it. They did their best to create a really beautiful template, and we hope you'll like it!

The free template supports Site News, Blog, Photo Albums, and E-mail Forms. Its premium version supports also the Forum and E-shop modules!

How uDesigners Worked on the Template :)

It's Alexandra, she's a designer who draw a lot of Christmas illustrations. She's the person who inspired the others to create this project in the first place! In the background are the trademark lab flasks - Morgan and Lisa (and there is also Fernando off screen) wink

Template preparation in details.

And an exciting discussion process. Boys from left to right: Alex - a HTML coder, Alex - a designer, Tyoma - another HTML coder. And Marianna is off screen doing another important task - taking photos of the process!

Discussing which illustrations will be used on the home page, and which in the E-shop module smile

The template is already available for downloading!

Download the Free template     Buy the Premium Version

We hope you'll really like our Christmas and New Year present! smile

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Cyberdasm

Message # 2 | 3:15 PM
Sunny, thanks sunny for the temp;ate. Actually i dont use it just like that but it has great features like the search or can they made it that the menu will be fixed just like facebook.
1F4BF3B
Sunny

Message # 3 | 3:23 PM
Cyberdasm, once you've installed the template, you can modify it if you need smile
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 4 | 2:53 AM
Sunny, just wondering... why not just add this to the templates pool?
Sunny

Message # 5 | 1:54 PM
Eriko, because that's a template from the web studio. We are also going to add new templates to the default set soon smile
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 6 | 3:09 PM
Sunny, oh I see. I look forward to those templates. biggrin
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 7 | 9:07 PM
Eriko, I'm sure that you will like them. They will be all responsive modern HTML5 templates, like the templates released in the beginning of the year. I think, the new templates are more better than the last added 30 ones wink
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Cyberdasm

Message # 8 | 3:59 AM
Sunny, when can ucoz launch this kind of template??
1F4BF3B
classic007

Message # 9 | 5:25 AM
Thanks for the template... Happy Holidays!...

God bless to all the staff and more power to uCoz... smile

check my page at Geeks
My webpage
with uCoz since 2008
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 10 | 8:03 AM
Cyberdasm, what do you mean? The christmas template is already out.
classic007

Message # 11 | 8:21 AM
Quote Eriko ()
The christmas template is already out.

Boss Eriko, you are correct!... Let's use this template and give it a try... wink

check my page at Geeks
My webpage
with uCoz since 2008
Cyberdasm

Message # 12 | 2:19 PM
Eriko, i mean when they will publish like the template i mention. I notice i dont see any template like that here in ucoz default template.
Quote classic007 ()
Boss Eriko, you are correct!... Let's use this template and give it a try...

I didnt argue with that statement im just only trying to know when it will happen here in ucoz because the other hosting offering it(my friend uses that kind of template but he uses it only in offline mode).

1F4BF3B
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 13 | 4:35 PM
Cyberdasm, sunny already explained it.
Quote Sunny ()
because that's a template from the web studio. We are also going to add new templates to the default set soon
Sunny

Message # 14 | 8:26 PM
Cyberdasm, if you are talking about that exact template structure, then I can't promise anything. But it is possible to create a similar custom template.
Sunny

Message # 15 | 9:05 PM
Aaaand new default templates are already available on all servers smile
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Christmas and New Year Present from uDesigners
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: