• Page 2 of 2
  • «
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » New Indexing Policy, uShop Update and Bug Fixes (Update 8-2015)
New Indexing Policy, uShop Update and Bug Fixes
Felicia

Message # 16 | 9:01 AM
superflywheels, any subscription will remove the quarantine
Good things come to those who wait!
Amir1589

Message # 17 | 1:35 AM
Hello, i used this ucoz web more then 10 years , previously is very good , but now when i open my web the advertisement came out in front my web page ...why this happen now.... some photo is very embarrassing
Attachments: 4487912.jpg (191.5 Kb)
Post edited by Amir1589 - Friday, 2022-09-09, 1:39 AM
Yukito

Message # 18 | 5:53 AM
Quote Amir1589 ()
Hello, i used this ucoz web more then 10 years , previously is very good , but now when i open my web the advertisement came out in front my web page ...why this happen now.... some photo is very embarrassing

uCoz unfortunately runs ads on all free sites. If you want to avoid having problems, tell your users to block ads.

Tips to get your quarantine removed as soon as possible:
1. Try to provide content on your site. Create pages with the content you want to expose.
2. Set your security code to anything other than reCAPTCHA v2(reCAPTCHA v2 is pretty buggy). I got a seven month quarantine due to this horrible feature.
3. Verify your phone number as soon as you create your site.
4. Once you have these down, wait for at least 15 days after creating your site(quarantine is not 30 days, I got mine removed with 15 days).
After 15 days from the site creation, go to the quarantine dialog, fill up the captcha(reCAPTCHA v2 doesn't even load, hence why I said to not use it) and click the button below the captcha picture.
If it works, the page will refresh with Indexing Allowed(Quarantine Removed) as the Indexing Status.
If not, a red X will appear beside the button, and the next check shifts to 7 days after the last request.

http://yukitoscorner.ucoz.co.uk
Post edited by Yukito - Friday, 2022-09-09, 6:03 AM
lfsmods

Message # 19 | 8:22 AM
Yukito, Thank you. This helps fix the problem "website quarantine":

2. Set your security code to anything other than reCAPTCHA v2(reCAPTCHA v2 is pretty buggy). I got a seven month quarantine due to this horrible feature.

You wanna play? Lets play
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » New Indexing Policy, uShop Update and Bug Fixes (Update 8-2015)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: