• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » uBlackFriday: Our Special Offer Will Break Free Very Soon!
uBlackFriday: Our Special Offer Will Break Free Very Soon!
Sunny

Message # 1 | 2:48 PM

Black Friday traditionally marks the beginning of the Christmas shopping season. On this day – this year it's November 26 – many websites, services and stores offer sales and discounts. And uCoz is no exception!

Owners of the websites where paid services have never been purchased can save up to 50%. The offer is also valid for all new websites that will be created by November 26 inclusive.

We did a little research and prepared 6 facts why paid services are beneficial to websites and their owners:

• 1. No ads. If you wish, you place your own ads on the website and earn from them.

• 2. Extra storage. Get additionally from 2 to 20 GB to upload photos, videos and files to your website.

• 3. Online shop. Sell products or services through your website with the e-commerce module available in the Shop and Maximal plans.

• 4. PHP. Implement most unique and complex features on your website with the help of PHP scripts.

• 5. Automatic backup. Minimize the risk of losing information – in case anything goes wrong, restore the data from backup copies created automatically.

• 6. Premium antivirus. Forget about manual virus scan of files. Our built-in antivirus will check all files that are uploaded to your website.

Creation of a website is the first and most important step. The next one is its customization. That's why we've got discounts on our premium templates as well.

So, the uBlackFriday offer applies to:
  • website premium plans — up to 50% off when paying for a year;

• premium templates in our official template store at uCoztemplates.com — 20% off with the special promo code.

Where can I get the promo code?
We will send them by email to everyone who joins our gang!
Click here to visit the promotional website, join the gang and steal your discount!

The special offer will be only valid three days!
Want to participate? Click here:

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Ed05

Message # 2 | 2:23 AM
This is what i waiting for happy
!
Good

Message # 3 | 4:12 PM
How about current premium user ? do they have any discount? smile
Ed05

Message # 4 | 5:44 PM
Omg i just read closely what is writen, ucoz dont offer nothing to us who already have paid service angry
!
Sunny

Message # 5 | 3:57 PM
Good, Ed05, premium users can get up to 50% off as well (20% off + the usual discount of up to 30% when paying for 6 months or more): http://ublackfriday2015.com/#premium
And 20% off at uCoztemplates.com

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Ed05

Message # 6 | 2:59 AM
Sunny, Of course, good confused me little bit, but I applied on email and want to thank you because you gave us these packages with big discount. happy
!
Post edited by Ed05 - Wednesday, 2015-11-25, 3:00 AM
Skan

Message # 7 | 9:39 PM
Is server 102 having problems? I want to buy Optimal plan but the shop just doesn't work, it takes ages to load and when it finally does, I get errors.
Going to unpaid orders and trying to delete something from there doesn't work either. I press the X button, and after about 1 minute of loading icon it tells my that my session expired and that I need to log in. And even if I do login again (even tho I'm already logged in) it will do the same.
Xayaan

Message # 8 | 5:30 AM
Skan, Please provide the URL to your website.
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Skan

Message # 9 | 4:28 PM
Xayaan, Everything works perfectly now.
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » uBlackFriday: Our Special Offer Will Break Free Very Soon!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: