uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » A New Toolbar for uCoz Websites (UP. 11-2015)
A New Toolbar for uCoz Websites
Caterpillar

Message # 1 | 7:40 AM

The update is available on all servers.

Following the improved entry management panel we are delighted to announce our newest addition — customizable Toolbar (Admin Bar) for your website.

Fresh and Clean Code

We know it very well that the old Admin Bar was extremely outdated, both in terms of design, as well as technically. That is why, we reimagined it from scratch: rewrote the code, optimized the work of old features, and added new ones!

The new Toolbar simplifies the work not only for admins, but also for average users. So, let’s have a look at what the updated Admin Bar brings to the table:
  • 6 color schemes
  • 8 position variations
  • mini version
  • collapsing and position memory
  • smart notifications
  • view of active and inactive posts
  • quick search

Note: The new Toolbar settings are available when you are logged in as an administrator.

6 Color Schemes

Choose the Toolbar interface from the 6 available color schemes:

8 Position Variations

Choose the bar view that suits you best from the 8 combinations of settings for horizontal and vertical positions: top/bottom and left/right.

A Mini Version

Choose the Toolbar’s size:

Collapsing and Position Memory

You can choose a default Toolbar view for all new users of your website (expanded or collapsed). More than that, the new Toolbar memorizes individual choices of your visitors. It’s enough to once minimize the bar, it will remember the position and will no longer obstruct the view.

Smart Notifications

Always stay informed about new private messages, as well as activated additional bar’s settings with the help of visual notifications (both in expanded and collapsed view).

Keep Track of New Comments on the Page

An improved comment tracking tool will tell you how many comments have been left since your last visit and allow you to go through them in no time.

View Active and Inactive Posts

Check how many posts are pending moderation in one click.

Quick Search

Search information on your website directly from the Toolbar.

Mobile Version...Coming Soon!

And Finally...

Let us know what you think, we always love to hear your feedback on what we can improve! If you find bugs or other issues, please leave a comment below, we’ll do our best to fix them asap.

Tatiana Zhukova
Clyde

Message # 31 | 4:40 PM
bigblog, The colors are loading now...however, I am getting a 'green' vertical line on all toolbars selected.

also, the options for available positions on top block needed things like on right 'shoutbox' pull out or left 'forum menu selector' and top as seen in pic hovers over our logo. I can see where in some situations it would be ok ...but the old style works best for the design.

btw, cache, cookies are clean.
Attachments: 9663906.png (28.3 Kb)

Ucoz Website Since 2009
srkisara

Message # 32 | 5:27 PM
Works on my site. Server s52 too.
Thanks for this biggrin
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 33 | 6:17 PM
The issues have been fixed. Please provide the URL address of your website if you're still facing problems.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
kelvingari

Message # 34 | 7:44 PM
It is too big and too small. I want a size that balance in two settings are available
levanijincharadze

Message # 35 | 2:47 PM
OMG surprised surprised ! today when I'm open my website and see new toolbar i feel like WOW! very well done! I love Ucoz! good luck guys smile smile
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 36 | 3:14 PM
kelvingari, only these sizes are actually available, but we will inform you if we will release new ones.

chrisdvanne,
Quote chrisdvanne ()
Newbie question: that means we can safely remove the #puzadpn lines in CSS file, right?

Of course. I'm not even sure why do you have it in your CSS code (it shouldn't be there unless you've made modifications to the old admin bar).

Quote chrisdvanne ()
Problem: I cannot type text in the new search bar.

That is because you use the property "margin: 3px;" for all text inputs. Check the 153rd line, and delete the mentioned property.

levanijincharadze, thank you smile

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Hermes

Message # 37 | 5:29 PM
Thanks for this smile
khen

Message # 38 | 0:23 AM
The Login in to Control Panel link has been fixed. But there's another the same problem with the links in the ADD NEW POST TO. There's a missing slash in the URL such as this: http://www.affordablecebu.comdir/0-0-0-0-1 or this http://www.affordablecebu.comload/0-0-0-0-1 . Please fix that.
Post edited by khen - Wednesday, 2016-01-13, 0:25 AM
Ken_D

Message # 39 | 10:08 AM
Is it possible to remove "My uID.me page" form list?
:: http://i.imgur.com/PFtMSUG.png
Post edited by Ken_D - Wednesday, 2016-01-13, 10:08 AM
Ed05

Message # 40 | 6:35 PM
Inactive enteries option missing.
!
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 41 | 7:07 PM
khen, again, the problem is because you don't have a slash after the URL in Common settings. Please add it.

Ken_D, add this to your CSS:
Code
.uadm-subl.uadm-profile-menu .uadm-subi:nth-child(2) {
    display: none;
}

Ed05, it's there: http://take.ms/TrA09

icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
khen

Message # 42 | 1:26 AM
bigblog, thanks. It's now fixed.
Ken_D

Message # 43 | 8:18 AM
bigblog, thank you so much!! happy happy
creator8341

Message # 44 | 8:41 AM
At last avialable for all users! Thank you Ucoz team! For this lovely update.
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 45 | 7:20 AM
How about mobile users? Will this adjust to mobile?
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » A New Toolbar for uCoz Websites (UP. 11-2015)
Search: