• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » New uBlog & Summer Updates (Update 4, 2016)
New uBlog & Summer Updates
Gromov

Message # 1 | 12:18 PM

New uBlog

Even though Summer is the holiday season, here at uCoz we’re still not ready to rest. Today we are excited to announce the long awaited release of a blog for our English speaking users! The brand new uBlog will feature news and announcements regarding uCoz features and updates, as well as hints, tips, interviews, and tutorials on working with the uCoz system.

Future uCoz updates will now be released and announced on the new uBlog so make sure to check in frequently to keep up to date with the latest news and information.

Summer Updates

Our team is also happy to announce this seasons latest updates involving bug fixes, improvements to ALT and TITLE tags, new user group permissions, as well as much anticipated additional updates to the Photo Albums module. Read more information about it on the new uBlog
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 2:17 AM
Looks great guys! happy
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
khen

Message # 3 | 5:22 AM
Another effort for uCoz to update its English customers. Great! I hope the posts or announcements will be updated like the russian version (https://blog.ucoz.ru). I used to visit the russian version of the blog and used Google Translate.

Now! I will no longer use Google Translate because uBlog is here. biggrin

And I hope http://ucoztemplates.com/ will be updated like the http://utemplate.pro/.

Cyberdasm

Message # 4 | 6:25 AM
thanks for this update
1F4BF3B
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 5 | 7:18 PM
khen, I'm not sure what do you mean by "updated like the Russian version." We're going to post each news that's relevant to the English localization. smile Just like we did so far on the forum - the only difference is that from now on, all news will be available on our modern and responsive uBlog. We won't translate articles that are only applicable for the Russian localization of uCoz.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 6 | 2:05 PM
khen, paraphrasing bigblog - yes! We'll be posting as much as we can to the new blog! smile We're hoping the new blog can become just as much a place for comment and information as the forums have been in the past.

As to uTemplates - in what manner? Unfortunately our RU community has a much stronger passion for developing user-submitted templates, which are generally (as far as I'm aware) not translated through to the other locales very often. If you'd like to see more variety why not give it a try making your own? biggrin

ucozpp

Message # 7 | 10:47 AM
In the future, If there is an announcement, there will be an update in forum and then update in uBlog again. Is it correct?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 8 | 1:08 PM
ucozpp, for the time being, certainly. ) We strongly recommend users frequently check the blog for updates though. More often than not the blog will contain much more information regarding the announcements and updates than we will release on the forum.
Sunny

Message # 9 | 1:58 PM
ucozpp, you can also subscribe to the blog updates with the Notifications tab on the toolbar:

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
ucozpp

Message # 10 | 11:48 AM
This is nice for our users but will be hard for uCoz to collect feedback from users. Since some users will give a feedback in forum and some will feedback in blog. Or the problem has been replied to user in forum and in blog has the same question and answer again...

Just worry for you guys ... for user...we dont have any trouble biggrin
Sunny

Message # 11 | 1:14 PM
ucozpp, thanks for thinking about us smile Don't worry, we'll keep an eye on both the forum and the blog wink We are used to receiving duplicate messages through different channels, but it's surely better if a user sends a message on one and the same issue only once - let's us process user messages faster.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » New uBlog & Summer Updates (Update 4, 2016)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: