• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Hot Summer Sale at uCoz
Hot Summer Sale at uCoz
Gromov

Message # 1 | 7:37 AM

Hot Summer Sale at uCoz

In a few days we’ll say goodbye to the chilly spring and welcome such a long-awaited summer! To make it even more enjoyable for our users, we are announcing an exciting offer — the whole season for FREE!

Go to our blog for more details.
Korijs

Message # 2 | 12:06 PM
for free a.k.a if buy premium for 6 months or more cool

used uCoz from 2011 - made tutorials for users how to work with this system, now it's "gg" cuz of your "ads policy"

premium isn't very expensive but these "must wait seconds" ads are the worst step from uCoz last years

p.s. and You didn't answer my message where u from uCoz offered to me change ad content but after my reply there is no more messages received and ad content is still the same..
Post edited by Korijs - Tuesday, 2017-05-30, 12:11 PM
Gromov

Message # 3 | 12:51 PM
Korijs, Sorry for keeping you waiting. Your request concerning the ad content has been passed on to the ad manager and is pending review. As soon as we have a solution, I'll get back to you. Thank you for your patience and choosing uCoz.
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » Hot Summer Sale at uCoz
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: