• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » 10 New uCoz Templates (UPDATE 11-2017)
10 New uCoz Templates
Caterpillar

Message # 1 | 12:32 PM

10 New uCoz Templates

Let’s break the drab monotony of everyday life with our new uCoz templates!
We’re excited to announce the newest set of 10 designs for various topics. Enjoy! smile

More details can be found on our blog.
Urs

Message # 2 | 2:01 PM
Out with the Old, in With the New

Starting from this week, we will no longer be maintaining the old Control Panel. What does this mean? If you are a long-term user who is accustomed to working with the old interface, the option to use the old Control Panel will still be in place, however, the main portion of new additions (except critical updates) will be available only with the new Control Panel.

In case of first-timers, this means that all newly registered users will be getting the new Control Panel enabled by default.

Here at uCoz, we are committed to providing quality website building experience. However, since the release of the new Control Panel, the works needed to update multiple platforms have grown, making it harder to provide the level of service our customers have come to expect from us. This decision was taken in order to focus our efforts on developing one system, rather than splitting forces between the simultaneous maintenance of both interfaces.

Make the new CP easier to navigate, now you have to click 2-3 times more in new CP just to get to the same place.

Thassos Island Portal :
https://thassos.one
trosell_orlando

Message # 3 | 8:11 AM
Quote Urs ()
Make the new CP easier to navigate, now you have to click 2-3 times more in new CP just to get to the same place.

I gree with this
adm1nsite

Message # 4 | 2:15 AM
Yes,new cp its hard to navigate. I use old panel and i will stick to it.
New one have nice look,and more functions but exept its harder to find something, its too light,i have to wear sunglasses.
esra

Message # 5 | 0:36 AM
cry dry Thanks for update!
Gromov

Message # 6 | 4:48 AM
esra, chrisdvanne, You're always welcome) Stay tuned cause new updates are on the way!
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » 10 New uCoz Templates (UPDATE 11-2017)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: