uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » How can i move my Ucoz website to another Host ?
How can i move my Ucoz website to another Host ?
dinukap4

Message # 1 | 6:23 AM
Hey,

I own a Ucoz website and i would like to Move it to another host i need every thing to be shifted to the New host Fourm Threads posts,News,Database,Users, Pictures all of them. How can i do it please help!

Thanks
DaveedBrown

Message # 2 | 9:49 AM
dinukap4, i think it's cannot be done.
Yeah, this is a signature...

Greetings from
Hungarian
uCoz
Forum! :)
dinukap4

Message # 3 | 9:50 AM
are you kidding me ? It can be done on any web host ! lol not having that would be soo lame xD Anyways i knw ucoz has it but doesnt h a Tutorial on how to do it..
Blazer

Message # 4 | 2:32 PM
dinukap4, Do you mean that you want to give your site to another unet user ? If this is what you want then go to CP » Security » Change of the site owner.

To transfer the website to a profile of another uNet.com user specify his/her e-mail (username). After the transfer request has been made, the accepting user will have to confirm the acceptance of the website in his/her Webtop. You can cancel the transfer process only if it hasn't been confirmed yet. The process can be canceled not more than 2 times, then this feature will be blocked.

If i helped you + My Reputation and Give me an Award.
Achelous

Message # 5 | 5:42 PM
Blazer, he wants to transfer his ucoz website to another web hosting site. dinukap4, but why you want to transfer to another web hosting site? uCoz is the best free website builder and web hosting site. dinukap4, if the transfer is possible then it would be on a paid services. Please feel free to ask if you have some problem with the hosting of your website so that uCoz can solved your problem.
If I helped you, please +REP me and give me some Awards.
dinukap4

Message # 6 | 5:48 PM
I have alot of issues with this i don't have PHP i have to pay to take off the ads and the Ucoz name and i only have 400MB and i have to pay again to get more space! I can buy a Unlimited host for 3$ lol with PHP perl etc... lol i'm fed up of this
Achelous

Message # 7 | 5:56 PM
dinukap4, the best thing you can do is to specify your problem so that we will be able to help you.
dinukap4

Message # 8 | 5:59 PM
Quote (Achelous)
dinukap4, the best thing you can do is to specify your problem so that we will be able to help you.

What i have stated on top is what the problem is ..
Animorph

Message # 9 | 6:10 PM
dinukap4, What you stated above is impossible to do as far as i'm aware there's no way to transfer your site to another web hosting service.
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Achelous

Message # 10 | 6:11 PM
dinukap4, what I mean is the problems or the issues that you are encountering.
dinukap4

Message # 11 | 6:12 PM
damn!
Animorph

Message # 12 | 6:17 PM
dinukap4, There's no need for transfering , uCoz provides all the modules for free there are only a few things that you need to pay for , and only if you want to be a premium user.
To busy building a passive income online ;)
dinukap4

Message # 13 | 1:52 AM
Quote (Animorph)
dinukap4, There's no need for transfering , uCoz provides all the modules for free there are only a few things that you need to pay for , and only if you want to be a premium user.

Yeah but wich host askes us to pay for the PHP ? Ucoz
Natashko

Message # 14 | 8:53 AM
dinukap4,
Quote (dinukap4)
I own a Ucoz website and i would like to Move it to another host i need every thing to be shifted to the New host Fourm Threads posts,News,Database,Users, Pictures all of them. How can i do it please help!

Of course, it is possible. See this: http://faq.ucoz.com/faq/0-0-38
dinukap4

Message # 15 | 8:05 AM
[36] How can I transfer my site to another hosting?
1. Create a backup copy of your project in the "Backup" section.
2. Download absolutely all files and databases of your site.
3. Employ a programmer or write yourself a script for converting databases into necessary format and distributing files among necessary folders.
You can choose a new web hosting service here:
Free Web Hosting - Directory guide listing free web space providers with user ratings, reviews, and searchable database of free website hosts, as well as free image hosting and file hosting services. Updated daily.

If you want to use Shared Hosting it can help you in reducing cost on hosting your website. You can go through reviews of leading shared web hosting companies at Web Hosting Search.

Quote (Natashko)
dinukap4,
Quote (dinukap4)

Of course, it is possible. See this: http://faq.ucoz.com/faq/0-0-38

That didnt help me at all it didnt state what should be done and how ? Please explain more i need all my Forum threads etc to be available in the other host
Post edited by dinukap4 - Sunday, 2011-08-21, 8:07 AM
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » How can i move my Ucoz website to another Host ?
Search: