• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » My site keeps getting a delete notice for inactivity
My site keeps getting a delete notice for inactivity
Lilly

Message # 1 | 3:15 AM
Hi, I created a site for my articles, and every so often I get a notice that my website is going to be deleted due to inactivity on my part. I read the site policy page several times and didn't see any notification about this going to be happening. Where is it listed that a website is going to be deleted like this if I am not visiting the account regularly? It's a hassle to keep having to go and "reactivate" it every few weeks. This is not the norm with other web hosts like Google and Yola, so I wasn't expecting it.

Could you explain please more about this clause?

Thank you,
Lilly
Post edited by Lilly - Monday, 2012-10-22, 3:15 AM
Sunny

Message # 2 | 12:39 PM
Lilly, please see: http://faq.ucoz.com/faq/23-1#219

I also want to add, that if a website was disabled for inactivity once, next time it is disabled after about 1 week of inactivity, not after 40 days. For this not to happen you can do the following:
1. visit the website more often
2. attract other visitors to the website
3. become a premium user (To become a premium user you can buy any of paid packages for any period (even a month), and your website will never be disabled for inactivity. The basic premium package costs $3.09. You can see the details and the available payment methods in Control Panel -> $ Paid services -> Paid services.)

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
tash

Message # 3 | 6:10 AM
hello
my site "nangtso.ucoz.com" has been disabled due to inactivity and will be deleted in several days.
I love my site and I want my site back.
Please do me a favour restore my site.

Thank you very much.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » My site keeps getting a delete notice for inactivity
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: