• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » website Close !! ???
website Close !! ???
PrinceOfWorld

Message # 1 | 3:24 PM
THE SITE WAS NOT FOUND
The requested site "sports-store.ucoz.com" is not registered in the system for the creation of websites uCoz cry sad
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 1:30 AM
PrinceOfWorld, as far as I can determine you have deleted the website yourself, or another user logged into your account has removed it. Alternatively it may have been removed due to a lack of activity. I will forward this case to technical support - they will be able to give me confirmation regrding the cause of website removal.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
PrinceOfWorld

Message # 3 | 10:14 AM
I not delete my website
I want to buy the website name (www.sports-store.ucoz.com) ===> (www.sports-store.tv) please help me to return my website
I'm working on it for 3 months my daily visitor 1000. today zeeeeeeeeeeeero 00000000000000 sad
find me a solution now
thank you
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 10:49 AM
PrinceOfWorld, your site was deleted by the uCoz Abuse team due to its content/purpose having broken the uCoz Terms of Service. It was acting a a "doorway" generating excessive amounts of traffic - this is in violation of the 4th point as per outlined in the uCoz Terms of Service that can be found here.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
PrinceOfWorld

Message # 5 | 11:07 AM
ok Cherkassy, Cherkaska Oblast angry
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » website Close !! ???
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: