• Page 2 of 2
  • «
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » People can't sign in (help?)
People can't sign in
munalaFISH

Message # 16 | 9:05 PM
The login tab on my site (http://fishfarm.do.am) just disappeared mysteriously. Any help on how I can log in or restore the tab.
Sunny

Message # 17 | 9:36 AM
munalaFISH, it looks like you've disabled the Users module. You can enable it again in Control Panel -> Users -> Module settings -> Activate "Users" module.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
munalaFISH

Message # 18 | 11:33 AM
Thanks Sunny, unfortunately the admin bar is not visible and seems to be disabled. I am not able to log in or access the control panel. Is there anything I can do to restore it/
Sunny

Message # 19 | 12:04 PM
munalaFISH, the admin bar is not visible for the same reason but you don't need it to access your CP, just add /admin to your website address, e.g. yoursite.ucoz.com/admin
munalaFISH

Message # 20 | 5:30 PM
Thanks Sunny. It worked!!! smile
greywolfe

Message # 21 | 7:50 PM
The offered solution requires that u log into the conrtrol panel and change the setting to uid >old - but to sign into the control panel requires that you use the uid sign on which doesn't work ??
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 22 | 7:15 AM
greywolfe, your CP can be access by www.siteurl.com/admin . To login you'll need your Webtop administration - also used as the CP - password. If you don't know these passwords use the remind feature on the uID homepage.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 23 | 9:26 AM
greywolfe, on October 19 the uID sign-in method was temporarily unavailable due to technical problems. At the moment you shouldn't have any problems logging in to your website.
Sloth

Message # 24 | 6:54 PM
Pretty much I have done everything here that's been said so that i can log in.
Not one worked.
This has become very frustrating as I need to get logged in to add some stuff.
http://multiverse.ucoz.com/
Sunny

Message # 25 | 2:38 PM
Sloth, the login form works correctly on your website. What happens when you are trying to log in? And what exactly have you tried to do?
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » People can't sign in (help?)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: