• Page 1 of 2
  • »
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » People can't sign in (help?)
People can't sign in
AlphaSandalius

Message # 1 | 5:55 AM
A few people are saying that when they click the "login via uid" button nothing happens and the window closes.
i havn't changed the website at all in the last few days.
what is wrong and how can i fix it?

thank you.
E-lys

Message # 2 | 10:39 AM
Hi, can someone help me out. I got few problems which im still unsure why this happened.
Ok i am new into ucoz, well i have bought a domain name for my website. Just that i havent fill up anything yet into my web. However, im just trying out to login as a customer to view on the website inside. But whenever i signup as a first customer. Its automatically added as users which can edit, add and remove which im blank. As i the owner of the website should do that. Users who signup only allowed to view the photo or category and write any comments. And also after signup its auto directly to uid create a website. It supposed to be after signup its should go directly to my website not to uid website. Im paying off this and that and expect ucoz is doing in professional way. Or maybe i do it wrongly. Can someone from the ucoz or uid technical help me out on this. Thank u
dense

Message # 3 | 5:11 AM
just try this alphasandalius go to cp then pageeditor/common setting there you edit the :/
Type of the uID sign-in button: to=> OLD

http://algaedensing.ucoz.com
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 4 | 5:33 AM
Try reloading the page and click the Login via uID again.

Unfortunately, you can't revert to the old login form from the control panel.
dense

Message # 5 | 5:53 AM
for me i can revert it i use the old login form in my website sir yamitatsuro
http://algaedensing.ucoz.com
Sunny

Message # 6 | 11:57 AM
AlphaSandalius, E-lys, provide your website addresses.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Donught

Message # 7 | 7:26 PM
I have the same problem. Since I created my new websites, its being problems all the time. The hosting has now fixed, and its not going down all the time. But I can't login to the website, that means I cannot add any information to it. Its so frustrating on time limit.

http://coretechpc.ucoz.com/

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks, Mac.
Sunny

Message # 8 | 12:00 PM
Donught, the login form works fine for me on your website. Try to delete browser cookies and cache files and try again.
Donught

Message # 9 | 1:54 AM
Deleting cookies, switching browsers, reinstalling browsers didn't help. However, if anyone else has this problem, go to your control panel, then under the "common settings" tab, scroll down to the bottom and select the old login form option, This has saved me from this weird bug, and after creating a seperate Admin account, I just login through username and password on the page.
E-lys

Message # 10 | 4:36 AM
Hi sunny,

My website is www.ly-dd.biz
Sunny

Message # 11 | 9:27 AM
E-lys, at the moment you have local login and registration forms on your website. They work correctly. I don't see any of the problems, describedin your previous post. Do you still have them?
E-lys

Message # 12 | 2:15 PM
Hi Sunny, yeah no more problem with the previous post. But now I'm having a new issue
Can you help me to figure it out when a new user register in my website. He or she can't view any photo in any categories as I did create few categories inside my web. I also post few photo in one of the category. Why is that? Please let me know step by step if I'm wrong on the setting

Thank you.
Sunny

Message # 13 | 3:45 PM
E-lys, check the permissions in CP -> Users -> User groups and in CP -> Photo Albums -> Categories management.
E-lys

Message # 14 | 2:06 PM
Yeahhh I got it. Thank you

Ok now I need you help about the e-shop. Adding items to e-shop and display it on the main page under each categories with a price tag each. Thank you in advance
Sunny

Message # 15 | 2:14 PM
E-lys, your questions are no more related both to this thread and this board. Please ask the question on the correct board ( http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/40 ) and describe in more detail what exactly you want to do.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » People can't sign in (help?)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: