uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » People can not get on my website (It says an error)
People can not get on my website
Donught

Message # 16 | 1:52 AM
I can't see a screenshot? Try linking it.
chris500

Message # 17 | 1:55 AM
It says that the file is illegal.

Added (2013-01-25, 7:54 PM)
---------------------------------------------
How do i link it? I know the best way. Can i send it by email?

Added (2013-01-25, 7:55 PM)
Donught, How do i link it? I know the best way. Can i send it by email?

Donught

Message # 18 | 1:55 AM
Yes sure, or just upload it to imgur or photobucket and send me the link or PM me.
chris500

Message # 19 | 1:56 AM
Hold on, what is your email so I can send it?
Donught

Message # 20 | 1:58 AM
send it to:

coretechpc@hotmail.com

EDIT: Its the email ABOVE! I made a mistake. add the PC part.
Post edited by Donught - Saturday, 2013-01-26, 2:00 AM
chris500

Message # 21 | 2:05 AM
Just sent it. Should have gotten it from chrisshaw1920@hotmail.com.

Added (2013-01-25, 8:03 PM)
Resent the message

Did you get the message along with the image?

Added (2013-01-25, 8:05 PM)
Donught, Check your email. Should have gotten it from chrisshaw1920@hotmail.com

Post edited by chris500 - Saturday, 2013-01-26, 2:04 AM
Donught

Message # 22 | 2:06 AM
Ok, I got the message. So basically, its like your browser saying this website hasn't been created. Ok, tell me when have you attached the domain? Sometimes it takes more time for other browsers to receive the data of the new domain. If its been fwe days, then there is another problem. Try clearing your cookies, and in general, download Google Chrome to be your browser. After you download Google Chrome, tell me if you still get this problem.
chris500

Message # 23 | 2:09 AM
Hold on about five minutes

Added (2013-01-25, 8:09 PM)
I attached the domain a week ago but reattached it today.

Donught

Message # 24 | 2:11 AM
Ok, if you have re-attached it today, that might of caused the issue with Internet Explorer. This browser is very outdated and takes alot of time to complete any tasks. It is slower than most popular browsers, thats why people who are in the business of deisgning websites are using different web browsers, and open IE only when they want to check everything looks good.
chris500

Message # 25 | 2:16 AM
The thing is though is that it has crashed a few times before today. How long do you have to wait for it work with internet explorer? It works with google chrome.
Donught

Message # 26 | 2:18 AM
Its something that I can't answer :P Most people except schools and people that are not great with technology don't use Internet Explorer. So most people will be able to access your website. However, when will it work? I have no clue. 1 Day, 2 days. Maybe 3. Who knows, its IE. But now we know, its IE's fault. So best bet, is to just wait couple of days and see how it is. My website has been going down couple of times now, which is getting quiet irritating as I can't have that when I open my business. We'll see, I hope ucoz will improve/fix their servers soon.

Kind Regards, Mac. Hope I helped smile
chris500

Message # 27 | 2:22 AM
Do you like the website? Also, can you answer my last question?

Added (2013-01-25, 8:22 PM)
I hope so to. I am running this website for a Robotics company so I need this website running every day. I will try to get in touch with them.

Added (2013-01-25, 8:22 PM)
Can I also ask you another question?

Donught

Message # 28 | 2:22 AM
Go ahead, ask your question. And about your website, I dont really know whats it about. The design is basic from the layout, but it looks good overall. I would make few changes here and there just to make it look bit better. Also, if your wondering. Heres my site, go have a look around if you want smile http://coretechpc.ucoz.com/
chris500

Message # 29 | 2:24 AM
I set up my email address as chrisshaw@culpeperrobotics.org . For some reason I can't get any emails anyone is sending me. Do you know how I can fix this and can you send a test message to me so I can make sure?

Added (2013-01-25, 8:24 PM)
After you answer my question can you give me some things I can do to improve my website?

Donught

Message # 30 | 2:25 AM
Go to your control panel, email forms, click on the contact us form, then click the "Change" button, and check if your email is there. If it is, then the emails should be sent to that account. You can also add 3 emails, so it sends a copy to every single one.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » People can not get on my website (It says an error)
Search: