• Page 3 of 3
  • «
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » People can not get on my website (It says an error)
People can not get on my website
chris500

Message # 31 | 2:27 AM
Yes, I changed it but it wants me to verify it. That is why I am wondering because I can not see any email people sent.
Donught

Message # 32 | 2:29 AM
Erm, I have no idea. Try using a hotmail or gmail account, and just add it on to the list. It might be a faulty email provider. Also check your "junk" folder on the email account, it might be somewhere there. And about improving your site, I really have no idea. You have to get familiar withthe design, create own banners and graphics that will suit the design and the house style. Its very hard to explain :P

PS. Add my email: coretechpc@hotmail.com to the list of emails you want to receive the form, and I will check if it comes on my account. If not, its something to report to the developers/admins of this forum.
Post edited by Donught - Saturday, 2013-01-26, 2:30 AM
chris500

Message # 33 | 2:42 AM
The address is webmail.culpeperrobotics.org for the email.

Added (2013-01-25, 8:36 PM)
---------------------------------------------
ok, hold on

Added (2013-01-25, 8:42 PM)
Did you get an email?

Donught

Message # 34 | 2:43 AM
Yes I did, I have got the verification email. That means it does work. You just have trouble with your new email, which is provided by the domain company. I would for now just use the .hotmail email until the proper email fixes. That all you can really do at the moment.
chris500

Message # 35 | 2:47 AM
How can the proper email be fixed?
Donught

Message # 36 | 2:48 AM
Give it some time, or tweak some of the settings on your domain hosting. I don't know what service your using for your domain, so I can't tell you much. I would say give it more time, or contact the domain hosting support.
chris500

Message # 37 | 2:51 AM
I used this website domains.ucoz.com to get it.
Donught

Message # 38 | 2:55 AM
Then your best bet, is to contact the tech support on that website. I never used it before, personally have been using 123-reg.co.uk and had no trouble with them. I can't help you out with this one. You will have to contact someone from their team.

I hope I helped you, Thanks. Mac.
chris500

Message # 39 | 9:41 PM
I contacted them and now I will wait for a reply. Thanks so much for the help!

Added (2013-01-26, 3:41 PM)
For some strange reason I can not acess my website. My website is CulpeperRobotics.org and my original address was robotics7122.ucoz.com . It says that the page is not found when I go to it and whenever a guest goes to it. It has just started doing this recently. I also have an email account that I got when I got the domain from domains.ucoz.com . The place I use to check my email is webmail.culpeperrobotics.org . The problem is that the email has one configuration and the website has another. Does anyone know how I can get it to were both the email and the website will work? Please help me fix this problem.

Added (2013-01-26, 3:41 PM)
Donught, For some strange reason I can not acess my website. My website is CulpeperRobotics.org and my original address was robotics7122.ucoz.com . It says that the page is not found when I go to it and whenever a guest goes to it. It has just started doing this recently. I also have an email account that I got when I got the domain from domains.ucoz.com . The place I use to check my email is webmail.culpeperrobotics.org . The problem is that the email has one configuration and the website has another.

Sunny

Message # 40 | 1:05 PM
http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-16759-98069-16-1359366006
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » People can not get on my website (It says an error)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: