• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Security code problems (Security Codes Annoy my visitors)
Security code problems
Staryte

Message # 1 | 10:06 AM
I have some problems in security codes, every time when I try to log in to my control panel i receive an error "Incorrect security code" even if I write it correct, and not only in logging in to control panel but also in every place that security code should be used it makes very much trouble until I try many times. this annoys my visitors when they need to send Private messages, comments etc. I know that Security Code helps fight against spammers. I need your Help.
PKGamerX

Message # 2 | 12:48 PM
You can't disable the Security Code of login in your CP. But you can disable the security code for posting/pms, etc. By going in your CP > Users > Permissions and uncheck the Required Security Code.
Post edited by PKGamerX - Monday, 2013-07-08, 12:51 PM
Sunny

Message # 3 | 2:47 PM
Staryte, PKGamerX, after the next update (which will be very soon), the security code in the CP login form will not be displayed till a wrong password is entered twice.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
PKGamerX

Message # 4 | 4:35 PM
Sunny, it's good. Because I've been tired entering the password again and again while logging in my CP... happy
Staryte

Message # 5 | 5:23 PM
Sunny, Thanks a lot for that I hope we'll enjoy the services.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Security code problems (Security Codes Annoy my visitors)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: