• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Removing Security Code in Changing personal information
Removing Security Code in Changing personal information
Staryte

Message # 1 | 12:54 PM
How can I Disable Security Code in Changing personal information because it always brings and error saying incorrect security code even if it is written correctly.
PKGamerX

Message # 2 | 1:48 PM
Staryte, No, this is not possible. You've to enter the security code for personal information changes.

And, security code never gives error when you enter correct code. Check again, Im sure that you've did something wrong... smile
Staryte

Message # 3 | 10:31 AM
what about in Private message
Cyberdasm

Message # 4 | 12:05 PM
i think you dont need to do it if the account is checked. I dont use security code when sending message or pm to my users. All i can say if you have security code just use simple codes. It is only i think 4-5 digits of numbers and its readable if you an eye problem. May this suggestion may help you
1F4BF3B
PixelKhaos

Message # 5 | 12:21 PM
If every correct answer gives you an error that it is wrong, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies.
That usually solves this problem. You can also try another browser.

Something to note is that uCoz sites (or most sites really) perform poorly on Internet Explorer.

Proud uCoz user since 2006
Freelance designer - http://pixelkhaos.com
PixelKhaos on twitter - @PixelKhaos

I can help you develop your site for a small fee.
Post edited by PixelKhaos - Sunday, 2013-07-14, 12:22 PM
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Removing Security Code in Changing personal information
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: