Message # 1 | 7:20 PM
I've been trying to visit my website with relative frequency so it won't be marked for deletion as I've been working on other projects and haven't been trying to keep it active. Kind of been keeping it on the back burner, I suppose.

However, I tried to log in today to find that my website was deleted. Apparently, I'd received a notification that it was going to be deleted about three weeks ago, but I didn't see said notification because it was well hidden in the bowels of my spam folder.
In the past, these notifications have always gone into my normal inbox, so I had no reason to think it was going to be deleted as, like I said, I'd logged in and visited it recently.

I can't find any way to contact uCoz directly, which is why I'm posting here in hopes of an admin finding it. Any way I can get my site back? Pretty please?
Alternatively, would there be any way of me accessing the site temporarily so I could back up its data onto my computer?

EDIT: I randomly stumbled upon the link to contact tech support so please don't send it to me, I already got it!
Post edited by Falconblade - Sunday, 2013-07-28, 10:54 PM