• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » I have a problem in publishing my site
I have a problem in publishing my site
Avril

Message # 1 | 4:46 PM
hello,

Iam new to ucoz . I´m trying it to see if I will continue with it or no.. I found it pretty good , but I wanted to make some changes like changing the Module name of Photo Albums. Then, I clicked save and it show that it is saved. The bad thing is that after I check my site again I see that it is not changed and only is changed. In addition, I made other things and click save but the changes are not seen in the site when I check it. why__ ؟؟ sad sad sad
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 2:21 AM
Avril, please provide a site URL. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Avril

Message # 3 | 9:51 AM
http://botchame.ucoz.com/
Animorph

Message # 4 | 10:01 AM
Avril, can you tell.me exactly where you changed it in html codes or in modules ?
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Avril

Message # 5 | 10:06 AM
I even tried to change the template again to a pink one with a cat and I clicked ok . after that, I checked my site and found it with the same old template
Sunny

Message # 6 | 12:47 PM
Quote Avril ()
I even tried to change the template again to a pink one with a cat and I clicked ok . after that, I checked my site and found it with the same old template

Did you also click "Save" at the bottom of the page?

Please describe in more detail what else you tried to change that wasn't saved. Describe your actions step by step.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » I have a problem in publishing my site
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: