• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Account Inactivity (Can accounts be deleted for inactivity?)
Account Inactivity
Audrey

Message # 1 | 9:15 PM
Hi there. I have a free account with uCoz. I want to ask if accounts are ever deleted for inactivity, for example without logging into the control panel for a certain period of time? I very much like the service and want to make sure that I can keep my account here as long as possible! smile

Thanks,
Audrey

Kyou

Message # 2 | 0:29 AM
Not sure about accounts but websites can.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 3 | 4:37 AM
Audrey, Kyou is correct. If you don't login to your CP for an extended period of time your site will be marked as inactive. Emails are sent before your site is deleted, however, so you have the chance to restore your site for at least a fortnight I believe it is. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Audrey

Message # 4 | 8:28 PM
Thanks for the answer! You mentioned "an extended period of time".. what kind of a time frame could we possible be talking about here? smile
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 5 | 5:03 AM
Audrey, generally it's a month. Once a site has been marked as inactive before, however, for the month to three months preceding it's then a fortnight. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 6 | 2:44 PM
Audrey, to be more exact, a website is disabled after 40 days of inactivity the first time, and after ~ a week if it's not the first time. Please note that if you become a premium user (pay for any of the paid services that costs more than $2, for any period) your website will never be disabled for inactivity.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Account Inactivity (Can accounts be deleted for inactivity?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: