• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » I tried many times to log in to my control panel
I tried many times to log in to my control panel
Quinsicut

Message # 1 | 3:26 AM
So, I went to the control panel login to complete my modification of the site, I typed the password, But it came up it was wrong.
I went to click 'Forget Password' Link so I make sure it's the correct password, I checked my E-Mail, And IT WAS exactly the right password i wrote.

So, I got back to the control panel login to retype the password, But It sill said it was wrong, I typed it several times until i got temporarily IP Blocked, What's the meaning of this? It was the same password I received from the E-Mail, So I don't know what happened.

Any help for this?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 8:54 AM
Quinsicut, is Caps Lock turned on? To ensure that you are writing the correct password, please copy the password which you was received in the e-mail, and paste it to the Password field from the Control Panel login. To revent the similar cases, accept the broeser's Password saving confirmation.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Quinsicut

Message # 3 | 5:14 PM
Quote bigblog ()
Quinsicut, is Caps Lock turned on? To ensure that you are writing the correct password, please copy the password which you was received in the e-mail, and paste it to the Password field from the Control Panel login. To revent the similar cases, accept the broeser's Password saving confirmation.
Please, use the search before you posting your question, and give informative answers!

Oh, I see what's the problem, My password had an extra character.

Thanks for the help anyways.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » I tried many times to log in to my control panel
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: