• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » account (site) blocked (account (site) unblock)
account (site) blocked
Pilot8668

Message # 1 | 3:00 PM
Sites : www.lidojums.clan.su and www.gaisabaloni.clan.su : Cheating counters, auto surfing Blocked.
NO : Cheating counters
NO : auto surfing
NO everything.
Sites under control.
Possibility to unblock ? No possibility ? 24 hours - no answer from support team.
I dont need rating in yandex / ucoz or so - i need just my websites and meteo information updates working.
Thanks and best regards.
Post edited by Pilot8668 - Wednesday, 2014-07-09, 3:04 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 4:54 PM
Pilot8668, did you know, that the Technical Support receives a lot of messages daily? It can't answer the whole messages in a day! You have to wait, while the problem will be solved or you will get the answer. I could waiting ~3 days for the answer of the support, so you can wait a few hours too.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 3 | 7:29 AM
Pilot8668, Abuse can take up to 3 business days to reply to requests due to the high volume of messages and requests they receive. Please remain patient. smile I have, however, due to a currently large number of these reports here on the forum, forwarded your site URL on for immediate revision to assist in speeding along the process.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Pilot8668

Message # 4 | 9:18 AM
Waiting time - 3 business days. Thanks in advance. Best regards. You are welcome to Hot Air Balloon World smile
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 5 | 1:59 PM
Pilot8668, upon revision by our Abuse team your sites are still unfortunately found to be actively infringing on the Terms of Service. You need to check that there are no third party services generating non-physical views on either or your sites. Once you've checked over both and removed any possible sources of this infringement contact Abuse regarding the matter and they'll revise your sites again.
Pilot8668

Message # 6 | 9:16 PM
Dear PARADOX!
The ONLY who works with Sites : www.lidojums.clan.su and www.gaisabaloni.clan.su is 10 Latvian Hot air balloon Pilots. Also administrator Rights has ONLY PILOTS ! No third persons. No everything. Absolutely - NO . We need this information for flihgt preparation.
NO everything.
Sites under control. Under MY PERSONAL CONTROL . I swicth my location several times to one day, becauce i am PILOT . possibly - 10 or more times . I personal switch my location and i simply need access to meteo information. You can see this.Withot these pages at the time is no possibility to receive meteo information from regular flights. Tehrefore - 2 days with pages : www.lidojums.clan.su and www.gaisabaloni.clan.su working only Latvian pilots. No russian , no other countries pilots. Normaly - with my pages working about 20 - 30 pilots in different countries.
My question - if its possibly to unblock these sits - please - unblock . If no - tell me please - these sites is no possibility to unblock and i say good buy ucoz. Please make these as soon as possibly , i need work with meteorological information and i make these work anyway - with ucoz or with another provider .
We are 10 Latvian pilots and we need these sites to working. Ucoz - or no Ucoz .
One more time - i have 100 % control. And i give guarantee - :
NO everything.
Only meteo information. Meteo information normaly recovery every 30 minutes for 1 pilot . Is no possibility to decreese these time . These is no Cheating counters and no auto surfing. These is work that i need . I need work , not rating.
Thanks in advance. Best regards.

Added (2014-07-10, 3:16 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Questions - i speek EGN / GER / LAT / RUS without problem; phone : +371 22 098 098 .Thanks. Ucoz is good provider and all pilots will working with Ucoz. We working with Ucoz since 2010. And we will working with Ucoz also. Ucoz is welcome to Hot air balloon World - and to Ballooning Meteo world. Best regards.
____
and yes -
:
Croatia
Russia
Ukraine
UK
Germany
Poland
Lithuania
Brazil
USA
... and more - HAB pilots says - Please unblock sites.
Thanks.
Post edited by Pilot8668 - Thursday, 2014-07-10, 9:41 PM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 7 | 1:53 AM
Pilot8668, ah okay, that's the explanation you'll need to provide to abuse. When abuse reply to your original request, if you can, send through those details to them so they can evaluate the situation more entirely and hopefully you'll have your website unblocked ASAP.

Good luck. wink

uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » account (site) blocked (account (site) unblock)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: