• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Unable to access site
Unable to access site
A1MC_xDARK

Message # 1 | 5:09 AM
Some friends are having issues accessing my website, I've had this issue before, and have the tracert information available, any help would be much appreciated.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 8:46 AM
A1MC_xDARK, could you ask your friends to provide tracert results as well please? smile Also - what provider are you with?
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
A1MC_xDARK

Message # 3 | 5:03 PM
My access is fine, I'm able to get to it with no issues. The tracert results provided above are from the person who is having difficulties. My provider is a small local company, and the person who provided the trace results is with comcast.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 3:53 AM
A1MC_xDARK, ah okay, would you be able to get a second tracert from a different user at all? smile Unfortunately our technical division are unable to confirm that these problems are caused by the provider without a second tracert.

The alternative is that your user has their firewall/browser settings setup incorrectly and it's currently blocking the site.

A1MC_xDARK

Message # 5 | 7:04 AM
The above user as since been able to gain access to the site, and I've no other reports of anyone having difficulties as of now. Thanks again for for the assistance, and apologies for any inconveniences.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 6 | 8:18 AM
A1MC_xDARK, great to hear! If you experience any further problems please don't hesitate to post here, we're always happy to help. It's no inconvenience at all. smile
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Unable to access site
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: