• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Online visitors
Online visitors
Pocket_Ant

Message # 1 | 9:37 PM
Hi there, this question isn't urgent but I would like to figure out how to get it back. At the bottom of the bar at the left side of my website where the search bar is there used to be a thing that said 'site visitors and who was online' but I seem to have accidentally deleted this and don't know how to get it back.

If anyone could take the time to explain it would be great thanks, and sorry if it wasn't well explained.
NTP

Message # 2 | 9:02 AM
Might it be these: $ONLINE_USERS_LIST$ and this $ONLINE_COUNTER$? When you scroll down the page of the template you are working on, there should be a guide of codes you can use specifically for that template. These two codes allow you to see how many people are online, as well as who.
Web design and film == my 2 passions.

Genesis Inc. ~ New Horizons, New Beginnings
Sunny

Message # 3 | 9:45 AM
Pocket_Ant, you can simply add a new block via Builder (http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/5-5862-1), and paste the codes provided by NTP as the block's content.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Pocket_Ant

Message # 4 | 1:01 PM
It won't let me add new blocks, when I click on the little spanner icon whilst in builder it says "your user group is prohibited" but I am signed in as the admin I thought?
Sunny

Message # 5 | 1:24 PM
Pocket_Ant, go to Control Panel -> Users -> User groups -> Administrators -> Other, and enable the option "Edit site design".
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Online visitors
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: