• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » My site is blocked I removed everything violates rules
My site is blocked I removed everything violates rules
gorazde

Message # 1 | 10:16 AM
Greeting
I have long pondered what's the deal, why is my website is blocked, because I wrote the Stage for violating the rules, and I did everything by the book, I threw the news, and your own photos as I am a photographer.
Yesterday I joined its website, it says that is blocked, and to delete all that violate the rules. And the support we are also sent to my website not shared a certain virus, I figured what's the deal, it was one script on my website which is displaying advertisements, and other people sharing the virus there, and this is portrayed on my website.
I have this script last night, immediately remove from my website, and send the form to support, because it is the only thing that is a divider that virus on my site, and I have to remove and then no more, and neither will be because someone advertises virus through me .

I hope you will accept my request support, and to respond positively, and that will take off block with my website that has existed since 2009 and has had over 500 visits a day

thanks and best regards
Sunny

Message # 2 | 3:41 PM
gorazde, please provide the URL of your website.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
gorazde

Message # 3 | 5:02 PM
Quote Sunny ()
gorazde, please provide the URL of your website.

Here's a url of my website

http://gorazde.ucoz.org/

as we wrote above I removed the script with my web site that violated your rules, I will look to remove whatever it takes if there is a possibility that my website back.
You write what else should I take I will remove it.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 2:02 PM
gorazde, at the moment the website is not blocked.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
gorazde

Message # 5 | 2:21 PM
Yes I know, this morning I received a notice in the mail that my website unblocked.
Thank you very much thank you very much you unblock my website.
I removed some of the scripts that hindered my work, but also a script that is in breach of the rules.

I write news out of the city with photos, videos and how can news feed daily on my website. Today I threw myself on the job, and already dropped some news.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » My site is blocked I removed everything violates rules
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: