• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » I can't delete any more games! (limited knowledge)
I can't delete any more games!
Abi

Message # 1 | 7:31 PM
Okay. So, I was setting up my website through google chrome, and working on my online games. When you install the "online games" module, it immediately takes all of the ucoz games and puts them on your website. Fact is, I was deleting a ton of games that wouldn't fit in with my website look, and I noticed that the popup confirmation had an unchecked box that said "prevent this page from adding additional dialogues" or something like that, so, out of curiousity, I checked it and pressed "ok." Now, I can't delete any other games, and it's really annoying me. Help me out?
Post edited by Abi - Monday, 2015-10-12, 9:37 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 8:09 PM
Abi, if you are using Google Chrome (or another Chromium-based browser) this should help you. If you are not using Google Chrome, please specify the browser you are using.

By the way, there is an easier way to delete all the default games from the module. Just go to Control Panel » Online Games » Uninstall the module, and after you did this, reinstall the module, but select "No content" in the confirmation page: http://screencast.com/t/UL1fDYrE

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Abi

Message # 3 | 0:24 AM
God, I have a new problem. I can't change my website template, and I think that because I enabled a bit of personal template, that when I choose a new template, the hyperlink that should've made a change just ignored me. Help?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 9:45 AM
Abi, that's because, like you said, you disabled the pop-up windows for your site's URL. Re-enable them in the link specified in my previous message.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » I can't delete any more games! (limited knowledge)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: