• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » I can't access my control panel for 6 days.
I can't access my control panel for 6 days.
Bannercho

Message # 1 | 9:01 AM
Hello. It's been more than 6 days since i do not have access to my control panel for one of my website. I have 2 accounts (this one which seems to be your partners account and a second one which is a ucoz account) and 2 main websites. I am also a premium user. I requested a website transfer last year and Nataliya from the support told me that the transfer had started but a year later nothing had happened. I always have serious problem so i requested the site to be transferred to my ucoz account.
This time Nataliya just told me that she would inform me when the transfer had been done but i want to be sure that everything is ok and i will have a site up and running asap with an access to the control panel where i will be able to buy my premium services.
I was also told to forward my domain name to a new ip but id like to do it as soon as the site transfer has been completed. Thank you
Sunny

Message # 2 | 10:09 AM
Bannercho, your website will be transferred, and you will be informed when it is done, don't worry. As for the domain, you are right, it is better to forward the domain to the new website after the transfer, since currently your new uCoz website is empty.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Bannercho

Message # 3 | 11:13 AM
Thank you very much. I just want to ask if i have to pay in advance for premium services - 50% off for 2 years as there are just 48 hours left and i do not want to miss this deal. Also there are currently 400mb free space and the transfer requires more space. Sorry for the questions but i am not aware about it.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 1:02 PM
Bannercho, yes, you can pay now to use the discount before it expires. This will also resolve the disk space issue.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Bannercho

Message # 5 | 2:59 PM
Thank you once again. I've just paid for 2 years - optimal. I hope that the transfer will be completed asap so i will be able to forward my domain name and start work again after the long pause. Thank you
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » I can't access my control panel for 6 days.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: