• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Screen locked in the TOP 100 promotion (Screen locked in the TOP 100 promotion)
Screen locked in the TOP 100 promotion
dvale1973

Message # 1 | 0:47 AM
Good evening! Boa noite!

I am Brazilian and I have a problem that the staff here could not help me if I'm repeating the topic excuse me. I created an account ('m beginner) and tried to do two sites of humor. However I have a banner that opens wondering what kind of site will be and what keywords. My problem is that after reply and accept, this banner does not allow me to access the panel because the picture disappears leaving only a transparent blue screen. Already looked to see if he had any button, updated, I waited, and still not accessing. Did I do something wrong? Advance grateful for the help and all the best! Thanks!
:)

Attaching: I'm putting the attached image in the two mentioned moments, I add also that Java is updated, functional Flash, Firefox browser. Any tips or system crash news?
Attachments: 2255023.jpg (362.8 Kb)
Cyberdasm

Message # 2 | 3:04 AM
dvale1973, kindly delete the cookies and cache in your browser.

Added (2015-12-04, 3:04 AM)
---------------------------------------------
dvale1973, just give them some time. They so very busy now adays because there some features (i think) they to passed before 2016.

1F4BF3B
dvale1973

Message # 3 | 10:32 AM
Thanks for fast and accurate return. Sometimes the simplest things we forget to do .... Thanks a lot. Greetings, and a great weekend !!
Cyberdasm

Message # 4 | 3:06 AM
dvale1973, You're welcome.
1F4BF3B
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Screen locked in the TOP 100 promotion (Screen locked in the TOP 100 promotion)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: