• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » my site has blocked to www.fadly.es
my site has blocked to www.fadly.es
ugdrey

Message # 1 | 8:48 PM
whats happen my site has blocked... he says
Ban reasons
Cheating counters, auto surfing
You must remove all causes of account blocking
After you have eliminated the causes of the website blocking, use the form below to send a request to Technical Support. Your website will be checked and a verdict will be delivered.

You will be able to send the request to Technical Support only once, therefore do everything right.

im never use auto surfing or cheating counter.. im only use redirect 301 from my old to fadly.es
please help to unbloked my site
im have alot visitor.. im lose now my visitor now.. cry cry

Post edited by ugdrey - Saturday, 2016-04-23, 8:55 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 6:58 AM
ugdrey, your website has been unblocked. Please, be careful of what kind of services do you use to promote your website.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
ugdrey

Message # 3 | 11:57 AM
why he says Cheating counters, auto surfing??? im not use Cheating counters, auto surfing but im use redirect 301 to fadly.es... its redirect 301 cant use on ucoz???
Sunny

Message # 4 | 11:25 AM
ugdrey, 301 redirects are allowed. There was unusually high traffic on your website just after the website creation, so the website was blocked automatically.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » my site has blocked to www.fadly.es
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: