• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Why is technical Support so Horrible? (Restoring Site from Backup)
Why is technical Support so Horrible?
Cloned_Searos

Message # 1 | 7:12 AM
I'm not completely stunned as to how bad tech support is. Given past incidences that took days to clear up. That wee faults on UCoz's end. Yet now I'm trying to restore one of my sites; which instead of proceeding with restoring the site using the Backup System. It says contact technical support; which I did. Not only did I clarify the issue. The rep asked the same question over to which was already addressed in the statement. Yet now over a day has passed, and I still got no support in resolving the matter. When trying to restore my site though it's backup system. This is unbelievably irritating. That a simple matter is made so difficult. Even when told the exact issue. To which a rep is still having difficulties resolving.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 3:18 PM
Cloned_Searos, I apologise for the delay in response. Unfortunately the majority of the uCoz technical support team don't work weekends, and this slows down the response time for tickets considerably. You will most likely receive a response within the next 48 hours.

If you still haven't yet received a response by Monday night, feel free to mail myself or Sunny the ticket ID, or the email associated with the ticket, and we'll make sure it's addressed ASAP.

Hope this helps. happy

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Cloned_Searos

Message # 3 | 10:22 AM
Not only did I receive a horrible response. It's been about 2 - 3 days; since the last response. What's seriously wrong with tech support?
Sunny

Message # 4 | 10:49 AM
Cloned_Searos, please provide the address of your website you sent your message from.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Ed05

Message # 5 | 2:06 PM
Oh, i have that issue to.. Received: 2016-05-24, 8:52 PM and still no answer.. smile
!
Sunny

Message # 6 | 11:37 AM
Ed05, sorry for the delay, your ticket has been answered.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Why is technical Support so Horrible? (Restoring Site from Backup)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: