• Page 1 of 2
  • »
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » My Website is blocked jadwal21.id (My Website is blocked jadwal21.id)
My Website is blocked jadwal21.id
fadly168

Message # 1 | 6:26 AM
My Website is blocked
Blocking reason: Cheating counters, auto surfing

whats Problems.. im use transfer domain

my website http://gomovies.at.ua to http://jadwal21.id
angry >(

and i cant login to forum with my user name fadly email fadly@bioskop201.info

Post edited by fadly168 - Saturday, 2017-06-24, 6:27 AM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 8:08 AM
fadly168, your website was blocked because you use special scripts/services to increase the number of visitors on your website. Once you remove them and get back to me, your website will be unblocked.

Quote fadly168 ()
and i cant login to forum with my user name fadly email fadly@bioskop201.info

It's a known issue and it will be solved as soon as possible.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
fadly168

Message # 3 | 8:16 AM
Quote bigblog ()
fadly168, your website was blocked because you use special scripts/services to increase the number of visitors on your website. Once you remove them and get back to me, your website will be unblocked.

like whats scripts??? I dont understand... histats code ???

I done remove histats code and google analytics.. how long can be unblocked? sad

Post edited by fadly168 - Saturday, 2017-06-24, 8:20 AM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 5:48 PM
fadly168, once you remove all the sources of autosurfing and traffic (counter) cheating, your website will be unblocked. Right now, they're not. Let me know when you do!
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
fadly168

Message # 5 | 6:20 AM
Quote bigblog ()
fadly168, once you remove all the sources of autosurfing and traffic (counter) cheating, your website will be unblocked. Right now, they're not. Let me know when you do!

I dont use autosurfing... im put banner on my all site.. why he detect use autosurfing???

look on stats http://jadwal21.id/panel/?a=stat;z=s;s=6017
they all my site

Post edited by fadly168 - Tuesday, 2017-06-27, 6:43 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 6 | 6:47 AM
fadly168, if you're unsure, I strongly recommend you remove all third party embedded scripting from your website. This is the best & quickest way to ensure your website will be unblocked; without a lengthy back and forth process with the support team.

The third party scripting, although only displaying for you a banner, may be creating a mirror that traffic is bounced through. It is a common issue with third party scripts, banners, & advertisements.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
fadly168

Message # 7 | 7:10 AM
I have removed all banners jadwal21.id on my website. Im never use third party scripting only banner
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 8 | 7:13 AM
fadly168, the website has been unblocked.
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
fadly

Message # 9 | 4:40 PM
Quote bigblog ()
fadly168, the website has been unblocked.

thanks bigblog

Added (2017-06-30, 4:40 PM)
---------------------------------------------
My Website is blocked again.... i just put the link on menu and banner on my site, but I've get blocked again sad .... maybe I can't put the link and banner surprised

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 10 | 11:22 AM
fadly, again, the issue might come from your ad banner provider. Please, be careful with what ads you're using on your website and remove the banner so that we can unblock your website.
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
fadly

Message # 11 | 11:49 AM
Quote bigblog ()
fadly, again, the issue might come from your ad banner provider. Please, be careful with what ads you're using on your website and remove the banner so that we can unblock your website.

I've been remove all banner and link to jadwal21.id on all my site.. and I done send message to technical support but not respons.. please unblock my site

Attachments: 4225667.png (23.7 Kb)

Post edited by fadly - Monday, 2017-07-03, 11:51 AM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 12 | 12:51 PM
fadly, your website has been unblocked. Please, be very careful with the scripts on your website.
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
fadly

Message # 13 | 12:55 PM
Quote bigblog ()
fadly, your website has been unblocked. Please, be very careful with the scripts on your website.

thanks.. I promise... I cant put banner and link now angry

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 14 | 1:13 PM
fadly, links are okay, scripts are sometimes not.
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
fadly

Message # 15 | 1:28 PM
Quote bigblog ()
fadly, links are okay, scripts are sometimes not.

I dont know whats u mean scripts.. I dont use the scripts... can you explain the script that is breaking, because I feel not using a script autosurfing sad

Before Im use wordpress ... is it possible my 404.html is problem ?

Post edited by fadly - Monday, 2017-07-03, 1:36 PM
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » My Website is blocked jadwal21.id (My Website is blocked jadwal21.id)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: