• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Cheating counters, auto surfing. HELP!!!!
Cheating counters, auto surfing. HELP!!!!
malakas13131

Message # 1 | 7:15 PM
hello community.
i create a site a couple of days before (http://livesports.ucoz.pl/) and i paste the link of the new site in 3 others sites that i have so the users to find the new site and now i saw that you block my site for the reason of "Cheating counters, auto surfing" . i did not cheat or with any other way cheat the site traffic. all the users that come the first day it's becuase i give them the link of my new site so the can take a look of the new one and to find people who wants to be moderator in the new one. please un block my site. daily i have more than 20.000 visits in all of my sites so if you see again very high traffic in the new one it's not cheating.
I don't even catch up to pay for domain and you block it.
Felicia

Message # 2 | 11:38 AM
malakas13131, the website is currently unblocked. For future references, please be more careful with the promotion tools you're using. If this issue repeats, the site can be blocked indefinitely.
Good things come to those who wait!
malakas13131

Message # 3 | 2:32 PM
Let me understand one thing. You are telling me that i can not promote my site through my others sites that i have ? Because i have to many people? So what i can do? To put visits limitation ( not possible) and i am saying again i am not cheating or anything else, all the visits are real people from my others sites

Added (2020-01-16, 5:15 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Are you serious? You delete my site? Wtf!!! I told you that i sent people to new one through my others sites and you delete it? I cant understad this

uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Cheating counters, auto surfing. HELP!!!!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: